Author Topic: LizzyRascal - I got it all ready  (Read 18819 times)

That makes you just as bad as lizzy.

Whatever, I'm banned from 4chan anyways.

op should be banned. and wtf? we're not your gardening tools you loser.

ok, so this is the new story
I got on here and specifically told you guys to go, in attempt to put her in depression, to put her information on a much, much more visited site than the Blockland Forums

thats exactly what I said to do

You're a loving moron. She had a crush on you and your reaction is to go out and try to make her miserable by giving out the personal information she had trusted you with in the first place.

You could have told her you were not interested. You could have even just ignored her. That's not what you did, you acted like a completely handicapped, socially incompetent, backassed prick and now that things aren't playing out exactly as you planned you're screaming at the people who could only do what they did because of you in the first place.

I really do hope you get banned, then I hope her dad kicks your ass for being a total douche.

You're a loving moron. She had a crush on you and your reaction is to go out and try to make her miserable by giving out the personal information she had trusted you with in the first place.

You could have told her you were not interested. You could have even just ignored her. That's not what you did, you acted like a completely handicapped, socially incompetent, backassed prick and now that things aren't playing out exactly as you planned you're screaming at the people who could only do what they did because of you in the first place.

I really do hope you get banned, then I hope her dad kicks your ass for being a total douche.
Can't believe I'm saying this. I agree with Iban.
now:

she lives a couple hours away from me
also she did a forgetload more than you think
I have no proof but I dont need to prove it. there's no law requiring me to. whether you believe me or not, she has been trying to contact me for around a month and is pissing me off and spamming the hell out of me. and if this is a crush, it's gotten way, way out of hand.

and I appreciate you guys' attempts to make me feel bad about being an idiot, but nothing you guys are coming up with is original. moronic friend, whoo

I have no proof but I dont need to prove it. there's no law requiring me to. whether you believe me or not, she has been trying to contact me for around a month and is pissing me off and spamming the hell out of me. and if this is a crush, it's gotten way, way out of hand.

and I appreciate you guys' attempts to make me feel bad about being an idiot, but nothing you guys are coming up with is original. moronic friend, whoo
idc about making you feel bad, I'm just letting you know that you're insanely stupid. you deserve to be banned.

If she did more you should have explained your situation in more depth.  There is absolutely no reason you were to do damage and get revenge on something as simple as this.  Be mature and handle these types of situations with a trusted person and get it over with.  We do not live in a society where we take immediate measures like getting revenge upon someone.  This was a weak and dissolute move and further proving that you were right or anywhere near it is going to make the problem much worse.

momomo

Did you ever try telling her to stop?

Don't dance around the question, just answer.

also you can tell op is a huge punk loser in RL. can't even tell a girl he's not interested. lol talk about insecure.

Can't believe I'm saying this. I agree with Iban.
now:

holy forget just how many pictures do you have that say "op is a friend"
they're all hilarious

Did you ever try telling her to stop?

Don't dance around the question, just answer.
numerous times
on all 3 numbers she texted me from

also you can tell op is a huge punk loser in RL. can't even tell a girl he's not interested. lol talk about insecure.
proud to say I am a 'punk loser', as long as that's not how everyone else acts, I'd rather be a 'huge punk loser' than be like anyone at my school'

I hope all of you little stuffs that took part in this get banned. forget.