Author Topic: 2012/02/05 - Shadows and Shaders vs. Interiors and Terrain [Fan Art Too]  (Read 430830 times)

What should be done

Rewriting Blockland in Source would be a lot of work. -- kompressor

EDIT: I know. This was a joke.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 08:06:10 PM by |Orange| »

NEW TUTORIAL CONTEST!
Oh stuff.  We're going to lose the tutorial?

Yeah, Lord Tony made a steam group in protest. Their idea is to save the current build and then cling to it for the next few years.
Let them. I don't want to play with them anyways.

Well, what I would like, (people in hell want ice water of course) Is no brick entry, such as rain, snow, and yes, lighting is a big one. Will that be fixed at all?

Oh stuff.  We're going to lose the tutorial?

Yes, the tutorial map will be gone but it will be recreated with bricks.

I think you'll be pleased with how your build looks in the shadow update. BTW if you send me a save I can test with it.

the build contains non-default bricks and emitters. Would you like me to link you those too, or attempt to dumb it down with default bricks? I can do either.

Will you allow saves with non-default bricks if they are pretty enough?

If you can't load it without finding Add-Ons, how can you include it by default?

Yeah, Lord Tony made a steam group in protest. Their idea is to save the current build and then cling to it for the next few years.
i heard he got a week ban for making that group is it true?

Kompressor, get a pic of the Jetpuff Towers build.  Probably looks like love...

Couldn't read through all 70something pages but, would an idea that makes a certain load of yours indestructible so it's in theory the default build. For example, you make Zor's bedroom indestructible, so then it just works like a default map (It would also make it so anyone could build on the bricks). Just a small idea?

gosh, apparently trying to load a non-default-brick save results in, uh, crashing.

Maps should be created by bricks so when you press start game you can choose either make map or start game, making a map would be just like building except when its saved the blocks become indestructible and it comes up in the map list then you can play on that map

Weird comic made for fan art c:

c:

Will shadows work with all kinds of bricks? Or just default ones? This is a serious issue...