2012/02/05 - Shadows and Shaders vs. Interiors and Terrain [Fan Art Too]

Author Topic: 2012/02/05 - Shadows and Shaders vs. Interiors and Terrain [Fan Art Too]  (Read 430871 times)

No I read a few pages ago that the build's lowest brick is automatically adjusted to slate when it loads.
Oh. Well, I was too lazy to read through 177 pages of this thread... Nvm then.

Ugh, that's a sunshade sticked in sand. Since when trees are octagons and have white metal trunks?
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 05:35:04 PM by Blocki »

O    O
  \____/
Random happyness.
No srsly, all pictures of the new shadows looke just awesome.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 05:34:39 PM by Blocki »

Ugh, that's a sunshade sticked in sand. Since when trees are octagons and have white metal trunks?
LORD AND SAVIOR KOMP MAKE OCT TREE GROW BIG AND SHADOWZ

MAKE OCT TREES
Why are we random spammin' with full caps?

MAKE OCT TREES
Why are we random spammin' with full caps?
The one which we know as the online alias kompressor, also known as Ben Garney, developed a system for streamlining the brick rendering process by behind the scenes combining them into a cohesive unit, allowing for far bigger builds in retail. This is called the oct tree.

No I read a few pages ago that the build's lowest brick is automatically adjusted to slate when it loads.

I'm fairly sure that was disproven.

The game will adjust the height of builds from different maps. For instance, try loading a Bedroom save in Slate in the current public version of the game. -- kompressor

Oh, thanks for clearing that up, komp.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 10:18:19 PM by xxxxkill »

Since when trees are octagons and have white metal trunks?
>Grey paint
>Chrome paint

« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 07:18:05 PM by Electrk »

Whats wrong with this forum? Every time I post it's gone a few minuts later.  :panda:

Kompressor is deleting off topic posts.

This update could make Blockland much more attractive.