Author Topic: 2012/02/05 - Shadows and Shaders vs. Interiors and Terrain [Fan Art Too]  (Read 430946 times)

I have a bad feeling, i feel the update comes near by every minute. (I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT!! WOHOO SHADERS AND SHADOWS HERE I AM!)

i cant

WAITHAGAH

Moscow was build with the mighty hands of people. Blow this update right of the skies on us. I can't wait to see this getting released VERY soon, maybe.

I'm talking about Destruct. I know there are a good selection of lights. I myself have Manty's textures installed because I don't like the look of the white lines, but I was simply agreeing with Badspot because it is very difficult to find your build without these white lines.
Badspot wasn't telling you why he forcefully put white lines on everything.

He was telling you they don't always show up, I'm pretty sure.

It's funny because this is 100% true. If a build doesn't have lights, and you load it in a map like Destruct, it's very hard to find that build.
No different from now, and if it is, turn shaders/shadows off.

No interiors = Forced to make a good TDM build = better people = smarter community

Win win win
Well I dunno about the community but the rest seems better, it would take time though.

Kom, could you move all the shadow+shader pics to the op so everyone can see them without having to dig through a 140+ page topic?

Kom, could you move all the shadow+shader pics to the op so everyone can see them without having to dig through a 140+ page topic?

Not in this thread. Maybe in a later one.

Can we get more non-DOF pics so I can see what it will look like while playing

^

Steam or otherwise screenshots, as well, since built-in Screenshot jumps the quality for a split second during it.

I hope they make the update take lots of time to DL and make the launcher play epic music while downloading.

I hope they make the update take lots of time to DL and make the launcher play epic music while downloading.
?

He wants the launcher to downgrade so it can play elevator music.

oh god mega, now you made me want the launcher to play elevator music while its updating

I'd also like to see pics of this in motion.

Do you have any idea when will this be released? like how much progress you guys have made on this?

See the OP: "When is this coming out? -- It will come out when it is done." -- kompressor
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 02:48:13 PM by kompressor »