Author Topic: WW1: Trench Warfare  (Read 12526 times)

Tired of not being able to lay patiently still in a mud slopped cavern of dirt? Well, your troubles are over friend! Thanks to modern advances in dirt digging technology, you too can experience the painful agony of getting blown up and set aflame. Now, you're probably thinking, Solid, does it hurt? Well yes, it hurts a lot. Very much. Indeed. But, that's part of the experience! You can't have world wars without pain, can you?

Screenshotties:
Bird's eye view:

Spawn room:

Classes:
Shock Trooper - SMG, Combat Knife, Stick Grenade, Pill
Infantryman - Bolt-action Rifle, Pistol, Spade, Conc' Grenade, Pill
Sweeper - Shotgun, Pistol, Machete, Stick Grenade, Pill
Heavy Gunner - Machine Rifle, Mortar, Spade, Conc' Grenade, Pill
Flamer - M2 Flamethrower, Lead Pipe, Conc' Grenade, Pill
Marksman: Sniper, Pistol, Knife, Conc' Grenade, Pill

It is the German Empire vs the British Empire. I'm actually debating what game mode is should be, whether it be a CTF, King of the Hill, Siege, or what. For now, it will be a TDM with 1 man, so it's last man standing.

Join and have fun! Also, rate x/10 if you like!

Credits:
CopBlock - Flags
Count - Helping
James - Helping

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=184542.0
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 04:17:30 PM by Solid »

The terrain in the trenches is beautiful; good job.

Although, a couple of personal flaws I see is that the trenches are too close to each other. The other flaw is the overuse of sandbags, well done anyway!

the meaning of trench wars is 45!
also are you going to surround the area with a wall of some sort or is there an invisible one

there's an invisible one

im turning it into a CTF right now and fixing stuff. i'll post when i host it

Oh my god. Guys, listen to Count and come to this server as soon as the minigame is up and running :D

Wow nice job, I love Trench wars.

It looks good, but I think there should be some stuffz to make it semi-realistic. You should add "constantly" spraying guns that will always fire right over the trenches to make it harder to get out

And also some barbed wire that hurts/traps you would be nice and realistic.

And maybe the ability to call in gas/heavy artillery when going over the top would be cool.

It looks good, but I think there should be some stuffz to make it semi-realistic. You should add "constantly" spraying guns that will always fire right over the trenches to make it harder to get out
There's already several heavy machine guns, cannons, and AA guns to do this.

Machine Rifle?

Is that one of Bushi's hidden weapons that he never finished or am I just being daft

it's another name for the Scout. A Rifle :p

also, server is up

I think this would go in General Discussion.

But really, I love the build.

I love it when people use countries other than the US. It makes so much more sense!

I'm gonna make a General Discussion topic.

I love it when people use countries other than the US. It makes so much more sense!

For WW1, at least.

I mean, they joined in, what, the last year of the war?