Author Topic: Yes, I am a idiot BUT!  (Read 10612 times)

Can't lock drama idiot -_-'
Don't forgot: The actual idiot are you, even if mouse droidz made a mistake doesn't makes you better, because he made a little mistake and you posted a complete useless topic that cannot be locked and everyone postes on.

Don't forgot: The actual idiot are you, even if mouse droidz made a mistake 1.doesn't makes you better, because he made a little mistake and 2.you posted a complete useless topic that cannot be locked and everyone postes on.
1. Never said/thought that.
2. Your point is?
Atleast I don't blame alone someone that you helped almost crash a server.

1. Never said/thought that.
2. Your point is?
Atleast I don't blame alone someone that you helped almost crash a server.
1. Oh yes, you did. I just pointed it out in a different way:
Can't lock drama idiot -_-'
Your quote is exactly that what i was talking about.

2. The point is, that you are stupid and still didn't learned anything. You are still trolling everyone here. I think some of you gave hints to end this, but you didn't found it out. So here the solution: "Just don't post in this topic anymore, leave it alone. Don't post useless topics and use your god damn brain next time. "

Off-Topic:
Yeah. I learned out of my failures(To that event fun)... and look! I didn't got banned from the forums like you did by posting in your own drama a "Who cares" post in a colored way.

Did you learned something? Nope. Else you would not post in this topic anymore.
And i think if i post here any longer i will just waste another 5 minutes of my life, because some troll doesn't have the time to read a rules post on the forums.

By the way, your new start with your brothers account "failed". It's really sad to see, that you use your brother's ID and get it banned too.

And i think if i post here any longer i will just waste another 5 minutes of my life, because some troll doesn't have the time to read a rules post on the forums.

By the way, your new start with your brothers account "failed". It's really sad to see, that you use your brother's ID and get it banned too.
/Agree
Completely

1. Oh yes, you did. I just pointed it out in a different way:Your quote is exactly that what i was talking about.

2. The point is, that you are stupid and still didn't learned anything. You are still trolling everyone here. I think some of you gave hints to end this, but you didn't found it out. So here the solution: "Just don't post in this topic anymore, leave it alone. Don't post useless topics and use your god damn brain next time. "

Off-Topic:
Yeah. I learned out of my failures(To that event fun)... and look! I didn't got banned from the forums like you did by posting in your own drama a "Who cares" post in a colored way.

So adz had a User and he got ban for a week or was It permenet ban and he makes aa new user.

This is what you shouldn't do

If your ban for a week don't make another loving user. Or you troll more and it annoys us, why would you even do it?

Feeling the same only you, not me.

Trolling once again.

Adz, it is sad that you even found this game. You act like a 5 year old and you have comebacks like a 4 year old. Stop trying to act like a hipster because you just look like a handicap doing it.

Trolling once again.

Adz, it is sad that you even found this game. You act like a 5 year old and you have comebacks like a 4 year old. Stop trying to act like a hipster because you just look like a handicap doing it.
adz is sometimes stupid in the game.
i rember once this girl joind (made a dama about here here http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=182209.0) on adz server and she asked for admin and i said no but adz gave her admin. i was like WTF! IN FACT IT WAS SUPER ADMIN AND SHE CHANGED THE SERVER TO A FAMILY RP!

i rember once this girl joind (made a dama about here here http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=182209.0) on adz server and she asked for admin and i said no but adz gave her admin. i was like WTF! IN FACT IT WAS SUPER ADMIN AND SHE CHANGED THE SERVER TO A FAMILY RP!
Could it be that she was his friend?

Are you a friend of Adz?
If you are, you're a dumb friend. You just made him look even more stupid.

Are you a friend of Adz?
I used to be his friend but now I'm not because I saw the topics about him.

Are you a friend of Adz?
ok i wont post more things that make him look more stupid.