The future of Blockland

Author Topic: The future of Blockland  (Read 25318 times)

I can still play v19, so I wont miss terrains and interiors :D

Ok, Crap now.

:cookieMonster: IDEA:

We can save v20 forever. And let the people who like terrains and interiors keep it. So 2 open versions for Blockland. Interiors and Terrains and another version with Shadows and Shaders.
It works if you use the launcher bypass.

No No No.

They can make 2 downloads available, v20, and the Continuing updating Blockland.

There is already a method to disable the updater.

I dont think i will be playing blockland anymore if this update happens... too many fond memorys... its not what it used to be :(. ive played for nearly 3 and a half years... how could eric even think about doing this!? good bye slopes, bedroom, kitchen, dogfights and sahara desert...

I dont think i will be playing blockland anymore if this update happens...

Lol

man i hate badspot...

Lol

man i hate badspot...

And I hate people who don't understand that we aren't losing terrains and interiors just for shadows.

I dont think i will be playing blockland anymore if this update happens... too many fond memorys... its not what it used to be :(. ive played for nearly 3 and a half years... how could eric even think about doing this!? good bye slopes, bedroom, kitchen, dogfights and sahara desert...

Good, leave. No one wants to listen to you cling on for dear life to terrains and interiors.

man i hate badspot...
Later, I predict:

man i hate badspot...

User was banned for this post.

Later, I predict:

Badspot generally doesn't ban people for their opinions.

I can't wait for this update. I never play on terrain maps because they look so stuff anyway so this is just a win for me.

Mapping will still be possible just more limited

Mapping will still be possible just more limited
If anything I would think it'd be more accessible rather than limited. People are already coming up with terrain bricks and with that we'll see some really cool creative stuff come out of the community i think.

But they wont.
If so many people are protesting, why not? If the Minority wans to keep v20 let them keep it! If the Majority wants to have Shadows and Shaders, LET THEM HAVE THE UPDATING BLOCKLAND!

Later, I predict:

I don't think badspot has to rely on banning little kids to feel better about himself.

later sometime after this update i expect to be able to stack stairs of large cube vehicles, and climb up to the top and stand there without problems.