Poll

What Server should I Host.

City Rp (Iban,JJstorm,Cashmod,or other List In Comments))
TDM
Prison RP
DM
Other (List in comment)

Author Topic: Lookin For a Small Crew  (Read 2810 times)

Im 23 I can't have to many really young PPl Ten is about the lowest I can go. Sorry I should of stated that and Blackbot was two apps and Im debating If I want to Chance letting them both in Cause I can't let One in and not the other. The Fact that you jumped at me a few days In cause I didn't Pick you means you have a short fuse anyway.

/facepalm

!! WARNING: FAKE AGE DETECTED !!

:/ Back to subject. Still Looking for a Crew the ones I have Pm'ed Please Get Back to me.

I think the age is fake as well.

But oh well.  I applied anyway.

SirLancelot7 I Have sent you a PM. Please Get Back to Me.

SirLancelot7 I Have sent you a PM. Please Get Back to Me.

The rebels have intercepted the PMs.

In other words, I never got it.  Resend please.

IGN: Doctor Doodler
Position: Builder
ID: 16621
Why: It seems like an okay server, and I need a place to test out my building skills.

IGN: Doctor Doodler
Position: Builder
ID: 16621
Why: It seems like an okay server, and I need a place to test out my building skills.

Doctor Doodler I sent you one as well.

The rebels have intercepted the PMs.

In other words, I never got it.  Resend please.

XD Damn Rebels Ill resend

comedy101experiments
Admin, Builder, and Player
Why:  I love to build, be admin and play, I follow admin rules, I do not spam build, I like to be in a position of authority, it makes me feel cool.  I could help you build too!
I like trains.

comedy101experiments
Admin, Builder, and Player
Why:  I love to build, be admin and play, I follow admin rules, I do not spam build, I like to be in a position of authority, it makes me feel cool.  I could help you build too!
I like trains.

I hate Small Print.

Still looking for builder just stop in

IGN: Fire Flame
Position:  Admin/Builder
BlId:13,971
Why: Well I like to build and I can help/watch servers so if you host a dedicated server I can watch it for all night, I'm also good with anything else needed.

aeg: 54
ign: zombirichard
blIAD:1333337
why: i need somewer to masturbate.

aeg: 54
ign: zombirichard
blIAD:1333337
why: i need somewer to masturbate.

Really LAME Go Away
IGN: Fire Flame
Position:  Admin/Builder
BlId:13,971
Why: Well I like to build and I can help/watch servers so if you host a dedicated server I can watch it for all night, I'm also good with anything else needed.

Flame Ill add you to the List. As soon as I see you Ill add you to the correct spot. Thanks you

All the Ppl I have added Can go ahead and Get on the server.