Author Topic: Unusual deaths: Man killed by flying fire hydrant  (Read 1810 times)

I don't know why but somehow I found this I don't even know what I was looking for

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unusual_deaths

inb4someoneaskswhatIwassearch ingfor

what were you searching for

Reminds me of that Halo 3 video where someone was killed by a street cone

You would think that kid who masturbated himself to death would be in that list.

You would think that kid who masturbated himself to death would be in that list.
this

Quote from: Unusual Death List
2011: Acton Beale, 20, died after falling from a balcony in Brisbane, Australia, the only person known to have died while participating in a fad known as 'planking'.

I'm kind of happy about this.

1988: Clarabelle Lansing, an Aloha Airlines Flight 243 flight attendant, was sucked out of a Boeing 737 when a large section of its fuselage tore off in mid flight.

2007: Surinder Singh Bajwa, the Deputy Mayor of Delhi, India, died after falling from his building's terrace while trying to fight off attacking Rhesus Macaque monkeys

So let me get this straight, a sheriff was defending his household from monkies, and died from falling off of his building?

What

A 25-year-old woman from Ottawa, Ontario and Steven Leon, 40, of Gatineau, Quebec, died after an airborne American black bear smashed through the windshield of their SUV near Luskville, Quebec. The bear had been hit by another vehicle, launching it into the oncoming lane where it landed on the SUV.

A 25-year-old woman from Ottawa, Ontario and Steven Leon, 40, of Gatineau, Quebec, died after an airborne American black bear smashed through the windshield of their SUV near Luskville, Quebec. The bear had been hit by another vehicle, launching it into the oncoming lane where it landed on the SUV.

What can I say

I hate SUVs.