Author Topic: Anti-Bullying: How Bullying Hurts  (Read 11834 times)

Welcome our newer members:
Ninja Guy
Name is Unavailable
Edman

Congratulations on being accepted into DRAPE!

Isn't it loving obvious? Bullying is a serious thing, there's loads of people who killed themselves over it. You don't just make fun of it because you feel so damn full of yourself, like Colten is doing right now.

Making this topic was probably the lamest thing he has ever done. Bullying someone over the internet is completely stupid and shows how much of a wimp you really are. You barely know the person but you decide to insult them simply for having hairy armpits? This is why humans are loving detestable. Colten is a prime example.

"Oh I'm so popular in school, I hang with the popular kids, and I bully the ones that don't listen to Paramore, don't wear clothes that are "hip" and don't shave their armpits!"

That's basically Colten summed up in one sentence. I've always been cool with him, although I did think he was cruel at some points, but now he just crossed the damn line.

He's everything I hate about this generation.
So its mean to bully but its ok to tell all of your friends and loved ones youre going to kill yourself, multiple times? Yeah that inflicts no mental damage at allllll

Also I dont even get your quote thats supposed to be me, it makes no sense. Never have I bullied anyone for ugly clothing or their musical tastes?

If you would like I could have the DRAPE team assemble and we could form a little counseling group. However as of now Id appreciate it if you stop spamming my topic. At least Lizzy is posted fun things youre just making melodramatic posts that are in no way contributing to anyone's bulling awareness. Please leave my topic.

Welcome our newer members:
Ninja Guy
Name is Unavailable
Edman

Congratulations on being accepted into DRAPE!
Yay. :)

I feel accomplished.

i want to join

the war against bully kind must be wone

i want to join

the war against bully kind must be wone
PM's only so we can use the topic to console.

Does this have to be directed at Lizzy...?

Does this have to be directed at Lizzy...?
This is a bullying prevention group. Lizzy was just used as an example due to her recent harassment.

Im not going to pity a bully. This topic isnt about her.

Welcome our newest member:
Fukadelic!

if colten commits Self Delete because of lizzy's bullying, i may have a sad lul

if colten commits Self Delete because of lizzy's bullying, i may have a sad lul
This has inspired me to add a new section to the OP:
"Surround yourself with loving friends"

Thanks Bissy for always being there for me :')