Author Topic: Anti-Bullying: How Bullying Hurts  (Read 11820 times)

Daimn she is ugly.
Leave. She may not be visually appealing and her personality may be that of a two year old with tourettes but she is still a person.

There is no need to bully anyone within this topic.

Leave. She may not be visually appealing and her personality may be that of a two year old with tourettes but she is still a person.

There is no need to bully anyone within this topic.
That's funny, because you're the who attacked me, then you play stupid and act like you did nothing wrong.

He is the one who did it first. It started with this thread. From there on every post of his was just "lul u r hary animl woky1!"

You can obviously tell that Colten has been randomly harassing me about my body hair, which I shaved, but he still continues to go on and constantly posts things like "ur a hary woky lol."

He came into my thread first and de-railed it with his dumb stuff. I reported him twice, once for the trolling in that other thread and for this thread.

And then he came into that iScribble board and ruined it. (for me, at least).

I don't care if this thread is a joke or not, but you seriously deserve to be banned for being an starfish.

That's funny, because you're the who attacked me, then you play stupid and act like you did nothing wrong.

I don't care if this thread is a joke or not, but you seriously deserve to be banned for being an starfish.

Hippo attacks IT IS A HIPPOCRIT SUPER EFFECTIVE.

Are you really attacking me for defending you?

Are you really attacking me for defending you?
You said the was no need for bullying, which is extremely hypocritical because this whole time, you've been doing nothing but harassing me.

So its mean to bully but its ok to tell all of your friends and loved ones youre going to kill yourself, multiple times? Yeah that inflicts no mental damage at allllll

Also I dont even get your quote thats supposed to be me, it makes no sense. Never have I bullied anyone for ugly clothing or their musical tastes?

If you would like I could have the DRAPE team assemble and we could form a little counseling group. However as of now Id appreciate it if you stop spamming my topic. At least Lizzy is posted fun things youre just making melodramatic posts that are in no way contributing to anyone's bulling awareness. Please leave my topic.
What does that even have to do with bullying? Bullying is something serious, and you're making light of it. And no, it wouldn't normally inflict mental damage because guess what? This is the internet, you hardly know me, so therefore you would not care.

Also, you seem like the kind of person that would. You don't insult someone just because they're doing something that's "abnormal" in this day and age, especially not if we're talking about someone not shaving something that should be shaved, in your opinion. It's the same as insulting someone just because they don't listen to Skrillex. I hate how lately people don't seem to have any manners anymore.

And stop acting like you're being serious, it's not funny.

You said the was no need for bullying, which is extremely hypocritical because this whole time, you've been doing nothing but harassing me.
Yeah because IM the one in the OP.
Message me on Steam.

What does that even have to do with bullying? Bullying is something serious, and you're making light of it. And no, it wouldn't normally inflict mental damage because guess what? This is the internet, you hardly know me, so therefore you would not care.

Also, you seem like the kind of person that would. You don't insult someone just because they're doing something that's "abnormal" in this day and age, especially not if we're talking about someone not shaving something that should be shaved, in your opinion. It's the same as insulting someone just because they don't listen to Skrillex. I hate how lately people don't seem to have any manners anymore.

And stop acting like you're being serious, it's not funny.
Its mental cyber bullying get with the times.

Also "This is the internet, you hardly know me, so therefore you would not care." Point served.

And no actually that brown townogy is horrible.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 02:44:10 PM by Colten »

Guys, can we stop bickering and simply focus on stopping bullying?

Yeah because IM the one in the OP.
Don't act stupid. This thread isn't funny, and neither are you.

Its mental cyber bullying get with the times.
And how does that make it any better? Do explain.

This. I dont need Lizzy and her posse attacking my program.
Lizzy if you want to keep discussing these things PM me or message me on Steam:
Colten1995

And how does that make it any better? Do explain.
Make what better? I was stating youre a hypocrite. Past this point Im done responding. Same goes for you about the Steam and PM. Stop spamming my topic.

It's funny because this whole topic was a stunt to harass Lizzy because Colten is stupid.

Colten you are terribly bullying/trolling me too.

What the is wrong with your head?

Colten bullies my rectum. 8)

Stop acting like you did nothing wrong. Don't play this off as "o im not doin anythn rong bt lizy is a big internt booli!"

You seriously need to leave, nobody appreciates your company.