Author Topic: Blockland Beta Footage Compilation  (Read 3735 times)

It records it in a way that you can only playback with Blockland.
It recorded in like a .rec format or something that Blockland itself couldnt read and it crashed the game when you tried to play them

I'm kinda surprised how similar it is to the current one
you are?

It recorded in like a .rec format or something that Blockland itself couldnt read and it crashed the game when you tried to play them
It didn't used to. Oh well.

Hey rotondo great to see you again!

And i got a question have you got any plains to update your zombie gamemode?
I think if you were to do it i bet you could even get it packaged with Blockland officially!

I think many people would love to use a more up to date version. :)

The game has come so far.

Damn, even directly after release, After School Special always triggered a nostalgic feeling.

spoiler alert, ive always been a secret beta tester c:

Why exactly was the beta playertype never truly used? It feels more blockland-ish, it was also simple and cool looking.

More human looking as well.. :s

Why exactly was the beta playertype never truly used? It feels more blockland-ish, it was also simple and cool looking.

More human looking as well.. :s
i've always loved the beta models, i wish badspot would make them official again :c

I still remember the ONE time I got one of the old in game recordings to play. It never happened again and if I remember correctly the colorset was broken in the "video".

I still remember the ONE time I got one of the old in game recordings to play. It never happened again and if I remember correctly the colorset was broken in the "video".
do you remember how you did it? i still have all my recordings and i want to watch them :c

do you remember how you did it? i still have all my recordings and i want to watch them :c
This was in 2008 or something, I didn't do anything special. The ingame video player just worked for some reason.

Current player model is far superior to the Beta model.

Give Blockland its originality and not just some lego clone, plus they look like those awkward kids in school who are completely stiff when they move.

Current player model is far superior to the Beta model.

Give Blockland its originality and not just some lego clone.
^

lol I remember when I was waiting for the game to come out, I went right to buy it and then suddenly I had to go to someone idk's birthday party.

Wow the Blockhead really evolved from the way it used to be.