Author Topic: Nokia N9 achieved  (Read 1237 times)

My uncle wanted a ride into town. When we got there, he asked if I wanted to go for a walk.

We went in to the vodafone shop. He said "we need to have a talk" to the clerk. "I just bought one of these phones a week ago" and showed the clerk his Nokia N9.

"Is it broken?" asked the clerk.
"No, the thing is, my nephew liked it so much that I think I need to get him one as well."

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOM GOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Store clerk: That will be $999.99 GOD OMG

w00000t

Your uncle is a G.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 02:19:54 PM by Mega-Bear »

You're uncle is a G.
I'm not even going to worry about your grammar mistake cause I'm so forgetin happy :P
Yes he is

I'm not even going to worry about your grammar mistake cause I'm so forgetin happy :P
Yes he is

wtf G aint a grammar mistake

YO UNCLE IS A G

wtf G aint a grammar mistake

YO UNCLE IS A G
you are uncle is a g

Ohhh, I feel tardis.

Hot phone btw.
I know. It's epic. Everything about it you can tell has had the best quality put in to it. The screen has beautiful colors and really high DPI. Camera has epic lighting. Easiest touch screen. Haptic feedback feels intense. Blah. soo much

Oh and since it's a nokia it will be pretty much indestructible. My old Nokia 3205 is 8 years or so old, still works after being thru the washing machine, being left out overnight in the rain (both many years ago, now mouldy but still works) and it's been dropped countless times, and thrown hard against a brick wall. To name a few.

Ive never heard of MeeGo OS but nice phone anyway! Congrats :)

I love phones and spend most of my time watching videos of people using smartphones so thanks for introducing me to MeeGo! wooo

Hot phone btw.

Google Galaxy Nexus S is better though. c:

Google Galaxy Nexus S is better though. c:
Nexus S was a disappointment.
Galaxy Nexus is far superior.

Also I dont see how its appropriate to pop into someone's topic about them getting a new phone and go "Google Galaxy Nexus S is better though. c:"

Nexus S was a disappointment.
Galaxy Nexus is far superior.

Precisely.

jesus christ that's an expensive phone