Author Topic: Starcraft 2  (Read 1169 times)

How is cheating possible and I don't really cheese. Also if you are so scared of cheeses just put 1 unit outside the enemies base and if you see it coming then build up a defense. When I played Sord I had 4 bases in the first 10 minutes so I am not much of a cheeser.

mass expanding is cheesing

Unit balls are a good way to kill people, expanding is key, and play Terran so when they cannon rush, you can planetary fortress their base like a boss.

Plus you also wall with bunkers so the scv can't get up to your base to place those extra cannons.

Proog, you want to play?

Definitely wouldn't want to play with you lol. basically every single strategy is cheating or cheesing in your eyes because it's easier to call everyone a cheater than to admit you suck balls.

Proog, you want to play?
On iPod, no hard drive space, slow processor, not good at it.

I have Starcraft 2, though I rarely play Melee and suck at it.

obiously you've never played starcraft because if you 1 hive, you're forgeted if they overrun your base(zerg bro over here).

This game is hell of fun and I approve of it and recommend it 100% to all people.

This game is hell of fun and I approve of it and recommend it 100% to all people.
what about deaf mutes?

or people with ALD?

We will translate it to sign language!

the forget is ALD? lol.

Let this post be marked my 6000th.

Gonna finally do my 1v1 placements after dinner, forget you all for not playing with me BTW.

stuff did my placements and won 4/5 and the 5th guy I played was masters and of course I lost horribly but it placed me in platinum D: I only played 7 games 2 years ago where I was in silver and then I came back this week and only 5 games and I got placed plat I'm gonna get raped. Most plat players have like thousands of games under their belts and I got 12.

tapemaster21@gmail.com

I play a lot of nexus wars, but I can play normal matches.

i can play with you friday.