Author Topic: LolCatz Co. and Snickerz  (Read 3693 times)

Proof of how I am innocent and Ninja Guy is the handicap:

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=185110.0
Are you serious? Apparently being innocent is by making yourself handicapped in this thread pal.

"believe me because he's the idiot!"

brother please. I'm a 17 6'2" Caucasian male and I'm probably the swaggest person you will ever meet.

brother please. I'm a 17 6'2" Caucasian male and I'm probably the swaggest person you will ever meet.
Swog

That build is from beachbums server.

Man LolCatz Co. Is my friend

Key sharing. Ban he.

If he's talking about the list of names, though.

You Noob IM A SHE ( I'm Snickerz) And The Only Reason I did that Is because Im Older Than You And I Have The Right To Act Immature For Once- These Stupid type of ppl! Doing Reveiws On Blocklandiers FOr Their Enjoyment! Spy Guy- You Need To Back Off Cause in the Future, When You Try to find some new friends? No One Will Like You. Because you need to mind YOUR Beeswax   

- Got It?, Snickerz

Did you seriously just make an account to bump TWO topics?

Did you seriously just make an account to bump TWO topics?
Hes probably craving attention and wants to start trouble.

You Noob IM A SHE ( I'm Snickerz) And The Only Reason I did that Is because Im Older Than You And I Have The Right To Act Immature For Once- These Stupid type of ppl! Doing Reveiws On Blocklandiers FOr Their Enjoyment! Spy Guy- You Need To Back Off Cause in the Future, When You Try to find some new friends? No One Will Like You. Because you need to mind YOUR Beeswax   

- Got It?, Snickerz
"I'm older than you so I can be immature"
Great arguement.