Sucked?

No way, that was great.
16 (29.6%)
Uh, yeah, dude, your dog died dude.
16 (29.6%)
Dude yor doge is HOTE! (4 Frontrox!!!)
22 (40.7%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Author Topic: Ok, I'm conflicted... (Badish? day report)  (Read 5474 times)

Today I went to school, I took 10 Milligrams of Adderall ever hour for four hours starting at like, hell, 9:50?

It was all ok until 7th period, I found out my dog was having a seizure, my friend Kat (Who lives at my house now, short/boring story, might edit and post it later.) texted me with the news.

I told the teacher about it and stepped outside to cry and get some air.
Bell rang, I rushed home, almost got in a fight (Adderall and Fear/Anger/Sadness = Suuuuuper Fightan)
I got home, pet my dog while he was seizuring? for like an hour until my dad could get home, he pet the dog and we took him to a vet a minute later. We went into the place, they told me my dog wont be the same if he is ever conscious again. We put him down, I was there the whole time. I cut off some of his hair and took his collar (I wear it like a necklace now, inb4furry)

So that was stuff, I was crying, whatever.

We went to eat food, since I took adderall I barely ate anything.
I decided to go on with my plans since the dog was gone, he wouldn't want me to not have fun without him...
I went to the mall and whatever, in the mall I hung out whatever bla blah mall rat blah blah.

Then this super hot scene chick that I know kinda wellish came up to me, pretty drunk, and she started like hugging me, then like, snuggling on me and whatever, I was like Ok cool. Then suddenly she brushed my richard with her vagina in these tiny shorts she was wearing. We made out for a minute I guess in front of this guy who is like, loving this girl I liked a while ago. Then I got flipped around, we walked to this circle drive area in the front and broke apart for a few, later I saw her again, she was coming onto me harder than any other guy so I took it as a sign, we sat down on a bench and made out for like, 20 minutes, talking too, kinda 50/50 kissing/talking.

Then she looked at me after I made a joke about our fat guitar player being a good forget. She said "I think you'd be a good forget" and kinda winked at me. I told her I wouldn't forget a drunk girl because that's just not right, but you're an idiot if you don't get something out of it... right?

She was like "Lets go... somewhere and do stuff" and kinda licked my neck. So I went. Top of a parking lot, on a little bridge between the mall and the lot. we sat down, made out for a while. Then she told me I was being a prude and was supposed to touch her alot, so I did, running my hand over her nipple made her moan for some reason idek. she called me a prude again and that made me uh... more determined. So I reached into her pants and started fingering her while she kissed me and whatever. The store closed and a huge wave of people walked out and we had to act all normal, they took out like, 5 minutes of our time. This one asian couple were pissing me off because they literally stood there staring me down for like, a minute.

We did that for like 40 minutes and she had to leave, one more good kiss in the elevator and she flashed her front underwear idk. Then I went about my mall business, dad showed up and took my friends and I back to my place, they're here now.

I can't decide if today was good or not.
It sucked because my dog died, it was good because this was the farthest I'd gone with a girl.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 12:52:36 PM by Hiiro326 »

Then this super hot scene chick that I know kinda wellish came up to me, pretty drunk, and she started like hugging me, then like, snuggling on me and whatever, I was like Ok cool. Then suddenly she brushed my richard with her vagina in these tiny shorts she was wearing. We made out for a minute I guess in front of this guy who is like, loving this girl I liked a while ago. Then I got flipped around, we walked to this circle drive area in the front and broke apart for a few, later I saw her again, she was coming onto me harder than any other guy so I took it as a sign, we sat down on a bench and made out for like, 20 minutes, talking too, kinda 50/50 kissing/talking.

whhhhaaaaat

whhhhaaaaat
yeah. sounds unbelievable to me too. Totally happened though, I'd been trying to get with her for like, stuff 3 weeks?
And here it came.

yeah. sounds unbelievable to me too. Totally happened though, I'd been trying to get with her for like, stuff 3 weeks?
And here it came.
yeah I really doubt that

this is awkward
reading this makes me feel awkward
why am I reading this

this is awkward
reading this makes me feel awkward
why am I reading this
idk

yeah I really doubt that
why?

why?
he probably doesn't believe you have that luck
cancel did the same thing to me, I said I fingered a girl and he claimed to know me well enough to say I had lacking social skills

the story is a bit ridiculous, though.

he probably doesn't believe you have that luck
cancel did the same thing to me, I said I fingered a girl and he claimed to know me well enough to say I had lacking social skills

the story is a bit ridiculous, though.
It is but I swear it's true lol.

Weirdest day of my life, everything was so unexpected.

Well that was most interesting...

It is but I swear it's true lol.

Weirdest day of my life, everything was so unexpected.
not buying it

yeah I've been in similar makeouts

although I don't know you well enough to decide if I believe this or not

how does one go from crying and their dog dying to that

are you a magician?

Pics of the girl will decide that.