Author Topic: INQUISITOR QUEST - Still doing better than Nick's adventure!  (Read 44428 times)

Use their own momentum to impale them.

Use their own momentum to impale them.
no

well its a good thing guardsmen have higher initiative than orks

since guardsmen have a base attack of 1, plus the chainsword is another 1, the sergeant and commissar gets an additional attack so chances are (8 attacks) the orks will be cut down before they even swing.

You, the sergeant, and the commissar manage to kill three of the orks together.

Unfortunately, the two orks remaining massacre the commissar and sergeant. You are all that remains.

Kill the orc then take the commissar's hat.

Beat the stuff out of those orcs.

Keep in mind you only have one close combat weapon, and can only attack one of them.

Grab grenade launcher
Run out of trench
Boom boom
Question marks profit

make a morale check
why? You won. You inflicted three wounds versus their two. THEY need to roll morale.

why? You won. You inflicted three wounds versus their two. THEY need to roll morale.
you lost over 25 %

If there's one thing I remember from playing tabletop Warhammer 40k

if everyone else on your side dies

morale check tiem

you lost over 25 %
I thought that only applied in shooting phase

edit: It does. In the rules "do not count casualties caused by close combat attacks, because they are covered later in C) losing an assault."

double edit: but i just remembered you lost the two guardsmen in the shooting phase so yeah, you need to roll a morale check for that.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 08:08:40 PM by comr4de »