Author Topic: Skyrim recreation in Blockland  (Read 3873 times)

Well, you could say it would be unoriginal, but i think it would be fun to have a team of builders building terrain and cities and dungeons and having something to work off of instead of just making it up as you go, because the main reason i stop building is because  i run out of ideas. So i don't know, just an idea.

Also, there's a shortage of brick-based rpg's. It's all terrain now, and we should start building brick again with this new update.

List of people who want to help:
Me
Sp1vo
Ninja guy
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 06:32:02 PM by Bravo »

would have to build things kinda close. the massive terrains would be wasted space and bricks lol.
but i would join a server like that. i would make a nifty dungeon or something

Yeah, we wouldn't have to exactly recreate the terrains haha. It would just be cool to have some of the same concepts.

I tried.

But then I took an arrow to the knee.

I think the best you can do is replicate a single city or a dungeon.

I think the best you can do is replicate a single city or a dungeon.
do Solitude and some Dwemer ruin

It doesn't have to be exactly recreated, just the same concepts, like 5 or 6 cities, dungeons spread out, and skills lke smithing.

If anyone wants to help we could probably start putting together a team

If anyone wants to help we could probably start putting together a team

here is a transparent version of your avatar

Tetris - that guy who does little helpful things

Tetris strikes again :D

here is a transparent version of your avatar

I don't know why, but your avatar just made that hilarious.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=183977.0

candidate? I haven't played skyrim (seen some of it though) and know that the build is not a recreation but I believe that exact replicas in BL don't work very well. catching the feel of it isn't as hard though.

Making separate things from the game would be much more feasible, until terrain was to be constructed. You can't make a terrain map file because it's too small, so the best way would be to make the ENTIRE terrain for the game and then build on it.

That's a lot of bricks.

To recreate EVERY ASPECT of Skyrim out of bricks would be impossible. The amount of bricks would be astronomical. A good way to do it would to recreate cities and other things of the sort as their own build, as they would have a lot of bricks on their own.