Author Topic: City near the Ocean WIP  (Read 4401 times)

i would hate for that to be my kitchen
You don't think it would be cool to have little lego people building stuff in your kitchen?  :cookieMonster:

like i said, il post new pics in morning.
UPDATE!
the second is the cave with the road in it, i didn't want a flat cieling so i put some slates.
third is the 2nd waterfal in the back where its biger and holds the new secret area.
last pic is the island sticking out from the rest, where i put future lighthouse.

whens server up? i wanna watch/help

i can't host (i want to soo badly)
some one should host a ded for me.
rate on progress!

The waterfalls have the affliction of ending to abruptly, with just one brick.  It doesn't look real.  Your caves look doomed to the same fate.

what?, the waterfall looks fine to me.

UPDATE!
made the light house, nobody decided to host for me, well no live view then. the light out has speakers so when someone decideds to make a alarm noise, its going on. Im now taking reservations for building a house and port station.
got a Q, can one id be used for 2 computers in diffrent areas and still connect the internet, till my friend buys his key?

I like it, As a WIP i can see what it can turn out like if you give it time and produce as you go along, Good luck with this i want to se ehow it turns out.

Yeah, if you keep up the work on the cave, then I'm sure that this will turn out pretty awesome. Keep up the good work!