Author Topic: User Adz is back for round 2.  (Read 5151 times)

I seriously can't believe he's back. He's already being a richard, two days after he made a new account. If he wants a fresh start, how about come back in a few years. Then we'll see what happens.

I seriously can't believe he's back. He's already being a richard, two days after he made a new account. If he wants a fresh start, how about come back in a few years. Then we'll see what happens.
You guys do know I can see what your wanting me to do.
You're thick if you think I'm just gonna leave

Well you should leave. You don't really belong here yet until you mature.

Fresh proof of idiocy right here, folks.

ok guys you may hate me for saying this and even make a handicapped drama about me...
Adz has turned into a new person, i guess. Hes learned his lesson and knows how to be a normal forumer guy. Ive been PMing with him for like 10 kin and he seems like a cool guy now.
he even admitted it himself that he learned his lesson. Im not posting pics of the PMs because im too lazy.

Anyways: Adz isnt the old him anymore. hes changed. i hope you guys can respect him now

ok guys you may hate me for saying this and even make a handicapped drama about me...
Adz has turned into a new person, i guess. Hes learned his lesson and knows how to be a normal forumer guy. Ive been PMing with him for like 10 kin and he seems like a cool guy now.
he even admitted it himself that he learned his lesson. Im not posting pics of the PMs because im too lazy.

Anyways: Adz isnt the old him anymore. hes changed. i hope you guys can respect him now
..........He is actually quite the same way he was before his ban. Also, anyone can say they learned there lesson and they didnt.

Ha.
Haha.
Hahaha oh wow.

Actully, I have.
Thats probable why I got banned.
I was being blinded by my stupidity that I couldn't see what I was doing.
I'm sorry everyone... I didn't mean to be a forget up...

It's okay. You'll forget up again sooner or later, then over the years when you really mature and earn $20, you won't be an idiot anymore. Hopefully.

It's okay. You'll forget up again sooner or later, then over the years when you really mature and earn $20, you won't be an idiot anymore. Hopefully.
Want to know one thing.
What If that never happens? (just asking)

-snip-
this is not a drill that is a chainsaw
chainsaws aren't used for drilling

..........He is actually quite the same way he was before his ban. Also, anyone can say they learned there lesson and they didnt.
He stoppped using caps :D
REJOICE

He stoppped using caps :D
REJOICE
It seems to me that he's sliding out of the habit.

Ban him, and he will buy the game again.

Wasn't his ban only 7 days on the Adz account since it was only dc;dp?