Four eyes!

I wear glasses all day.
55 (50.9%)
I wear glasses only when needed.
22 (20.4%)
I don't have four eyes.
31 (28.7%)

Total Members Voted: 108

Author Topic: Who wears Glasses?  (Read 2802 times)

I tried glasses for a few minutes, didn't like them. That's why I have contacts.
i lose everything i touch, so i'm deathly afraid of losing my contacts.
that's why i stick to my stylish, lovey ray-bans

probably going to get glasses soon so I can see the TV from across the living room

but other than that I'm fine

are you a doctor?
do you even where glasses?
have you ever worn glasses?
no
yes, all the time
yes
completely blind maybe not but it was a condition where my eyes where deteriorating and I had to where glasses and at one point a patch to adjust them or they would have gotten far worse after I got older they stabilized so that I no longer had to where them
no, eye problems are always problems with the eye, not with glasses
they are caused by physical things inside the eye, such as the eye being too long or being too short, your lens being formed wrong, or there being too much pressure inside your eye
what you see does not affect your eyesight permanently, unless it is something that will damage your retina (like lasers)
literally the only thing glasses do is change the redirect the light coming towards your eye, and focuses it in such a way that the eye's problems with focusing the light itself will not affect it
whether what you see is blurry or sharp will not cause you to go blind or prevent blindness

I am not a doctor, but I very clearly know more about this than you do

Detached retinas would be creepy.

I wear Glasses. If I didnt then I wouldnt be able to see a foot away from me.

The only time i don't wear glasses is if i'm going to bed

I can't see more than 3 feet without glasses.

I can't see more than 3 feet without glasses.
I think you need glasses if you are seeing feet in any case.

I don't need/have glasses but i remember wanting to get cool colored contacts (the non prescription ones) but then my sister lost her contact behind her eye, never wanted to wear them again.
yes, all the time
Liar!
One does not simply,
where glasses.

I think i'm almost legally blind. My eyes are really bad, and my lenses are probably thick enough to be bullet proof...

I wear glasses out of the house or when I'm watching tv and not going to sleep.
It actually hurts my eyes to look at the computer with them on.

I have a strabismus in my right eye. Had an operation on the muscle to try and fix but it failed a bit and now I wear glasses all the time and my prescription keeps getting stronger.

I had glasses for a week. The optician was an idiot. My eyes are perfect.