Author Topic: Holy stuff this actually works.  (Read 911 times)

My wireless network adapter wasn't working so I just plugged 3 in and now it's 3x as fast. No joke. You gotta try this.

I just plugged 3 in and now it's 3x as fast.
auhuhuhuhuhuhuahuhauhuhuhuuah gughugugugAHUHDUUUAUHHAUHAUHU AHUHAUHAUAHUAUHAUAUHA

trololo not falling for that

proof please

My wireless network adapter wasn't working so I just plugged 3 in and now it's 3x as fast. No joke. You gotta try this.

You're either handicapped or this is a troll. /thread

holy! I just hit wired my car and my dads together and now they're 1 1/2 times as fast!!!

Don't ask me why the image is 8-bit.

Holy stuff guys, I just woke up and now i'm more awake!

Assuming its a really slow one, sure. But you wont get speeds any faster than your internet can supply. Also no because Windows uses only one connection for the internet. Assuming you're using Windows.

Not worth a topic
[img ]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/210/119/+_2acc5a8841f8752904d37f90a8014829.png?1322693145[/img]
Stupid overused meme. seriously stop using this people.

Not worth a topicStupid overused meme. seriously stop using this people.
maybe people have to stop invoking it
 :cookieMonster:

couldn't this theoretically be possible?
if you have three things that receive the connection, then the router would see it as three different users, and send information to all three, right?
and, were you to have software that would allow it, you could use all three of the connections with one device, resulting in three times the speed allowed?

I don't think so though, because on the other hand, unless you had some router that doesn't exist that divides bandwidth equally between every connected device and had other people connected, you would just receive all the bandwidth as though you were the only connection
but if you did have such a router and one other person was connected, you would get 3/4 of the connection this way, as apposed to the 1/2 that would normally be given

couldn't this theoretically be possible?

kinda. you dont really get more "speed" but you can have more bandwidth to a single device (comp) where routers CAN cut you off at a point. more like better net multi tasking.

however no one puts device limit settings on their routers anyway so its moot. maybe a switch, not a router.

might as well hardwire ethernet right to the modem by yourself and take it "all" the easy way
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 10:25:02 PM by Bisjac »

No because Windows uses the very first avalible internet connection. Therefore, if a router like that did exist, you would only get a fourth.

No because Windows uses the very first avalible internet connection. Therefore, if a router like that did exist, you would only get a fourth.
I specifically mentioned that it would require software allowing it