[Resource/Beta 0.4] Custom Player Animations

Author Topic: [Resource/Beta 0.4] Custom Player Animations  (Read 55667 times)

Progress?
holy crap this is pinned but nobody replied for a month
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 12:27:07 AM by Klocko »

holy crap this is on the first page but nobody replied for a month

its pinned

oh, sorry
I've edited the post

I guess I will post this here.
When people connect, they get an error "Missing Sequence Add-ons/Player_Heed/ for Add-ons/Player_Heed/Custom.dts".
Are you making a custom blockhead playertype? You may have the paths for one of the animations in the script incorrect. That just what the error seems to say. Probably not it, but I might as well try to help.

So what's happening with this project at the moment?

OP was last active on December 7, so uh..

Does anyone have any idea how OP exported the animations from the DTS/DSQ files? I'm trying to get the "fire" animation from the default sword.dts but I can't seem to get the animation itself. Model and bones are exported correctly.

how about someone make an animation where the player switches hands, like, the hands switch sides cuz theres no arms

I can't seem to install the dts exporter for blender. The script says "permission denied" and there's no run as admin option.

need the camera bone

I think that EpicFrySauce is dead
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 05:26:00 PM by Klocko² »

I can't seem to install the dts exporter for blender. The script says "permission denied" and there's no run as admin option.
Sigh.
By all means ignore this link. I seriously had to add it up here because I am quoting this link so god damn much.

Download Blender 2.49b with preinstalled Python and DTS Exporter (32bit) (Download, extract, run and export. Simple as that.)
Download Blender 2.49b with preinstalled Python and DTS Exporter (64bit) (Download, extract, run and export. Simple as that.)

Does someone have Chronos script for the animations
I need it for another project