Author Topic: I made my first bong today NOW A DEBATE ON POT  (Read 17537 times)

What's THC stand for?
Tetrahydrocannabinol, the stuff that gets you baked.
but that takes all the fun out of it!

You'd still get baked the same way.

Are you paying attention? There are no dangerous chemicals in marijuana. The only thing that can be considered dangerous is the smoke, and even then people have ways of getting high without inhaling smoke.
shrooms

don't forget the Styrofoam filling
and dont forget to add a gallon of bleach

The entire purpose of medicine/drugs is to improve the quality of life, even if that encompasses direct happiness.

"Studies of marijuana's mental effects show that the drug can impair or reduce short-term memory, alter sense of time, and reduce ability to do things which require concentration, swift reactions, and coordination, such as driving a car or operating machinery." -division of alchholand Drug abuse

wat

you cant loving get addicted to pot you moron

Highly untrue. Also keep that mouth of yours under control, that's what get's your ass handed to.

Highly untrue. Also keep that mouth of yours under control, that's what get's your ass handed to.

He's posting messages.
There's no mouth involved.

dont do drugs! give hugs!

Tetrahydrocannabinol, the stuff that gets you baked.
You'd still get baked the same way.
bongs > pills
besides pills scare me anyway
"Studies of marijuana's mental effects show that the drug can impair or reduce short-term memory, alter sense of time, and reduce ability to do things which require concentration, swift reactions, and coordination, such as driving a car or operating machinery." -division of alchholand Drug abuse

wat

well yeah
then you get sober
link me to a reliable source that tells me pot can create a physical addiction

Are you paying attention? There are no dangerous chemicals in marijuana. The only thing that can be considered dangerous is the smoke, and even then people have ways of getting high without inhaling smoke.
Apparently THC harms brain cells, not fatal ones but still.

ive read studies that thc doesnt harm, but only impairs brain cells.

it wears off eventually

Weed contains THC.
If everyone who currently smokes weed, took a pill of pure THC to get high, and everyone who grows it just produced pills, what would your opinion be on it?

I still haven't gotten an opinion from anybody who dislikes weed.

bongs > pills
besides pills scare me anyway
you're scared of swallowing a 1/2 cm long pill yet you're a'ight with inhaling the chemicals from a plant
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 05:42:49 PM by james4115 »

wat

Me and my friend had to go drive off into the middle of the woods to smoke just this weekend. I drove absolutely fine on the way back. Probably even better because I focused all my attention towards driving compared to normally when I'm nearly driving off the road and having to stop short all the time because I don't pay attention to the cars in front of me stopping.

Not to sound like the generic, "I drive better when I'm drunk/high."

What's THC stand for?

Wait, are you seriously bashing weed but don't even know what's all in it?