Author Topic: I made my first bong today NOW A DEBATE ON POT  (Read 17526 times)

Dude, don't loving make plastic bottle bongs. They suck.

Personally I've been using a bong I made in ceramics class for over 3 years now, so if you're still in high you might want to catch that class.
i didnt make it to actually use it

i only made it to see if i actually knew how they worked and how to make one

forget

There are better recreational activities to make you feel good besides illegal drugs and abusing legal ones.

you said it works
which means at some point you probably used it

which means you inhaled burnt plastic WTG

well no stuff i used it

but the purpose of making it wasn't to use it. it was a test.

you're not going to build a gun and test to see if it works before selling it.

no hurr people still don't get it

I don't understand the joke here.

Tell your future rehab buddies I said hi

Oh and dropping the soap there would be the biggest sausagefest in the universe

you plan on selling it?
no

who the hell would buy that ugly of a bong

Oh and dropping the soap there would be the biggest sausagefest in the universe
lol win

it has surprised me how many potheads there are in my school personally, its pretty pathetic to see so many people trying to have a good time by snorting chemicals and crap, there is seriously something wrong with you if this is your definition of a "good time"

the people i hang out and eat lunch with talk about drugs and alcohol like all the time

which is why i try not to associate with them out of school & such, not really tempted to try that stuff at 14

I don't think that weed is addictive and rehab is necessary. It's not dangerous nor is it "bad." In fact, some people use it as medication and it helps them. That's why I can't stand people who only smoke it because they think it makes them look cool.

I don't think that weed is addictive and rehab is necessary. It's not dangerous nor is it "bad." In fact, some people use it as medication and it helps them. That's why I can't stand people who only smoke it because they think it makes them look cool.
actually in case you forgot weed is like the biggest gateway drug ever and its the more dangerous drugs that people take in place of it that land them in rehab

its better to just not start it at all, cause once you start down that road there's no going back

i almost never, if ever, talk about drugs

i only really made this thread to talk to potheads about it

double post
its better to just not start it at all, cause once you start down that road there's no going back
um

thats only if you're actually stupid enough to consider it. i wouldn't ever even consider anything like heroin, meth, cocaine, or crack.

i think badspot should start banning for drug topics
or err
illegal drug topics