Author Topic: I made my first bong today NOW A DEBATE ON POT  (Read 17559 times)

it has surprised me how many potheads there are in my school personally, its pretty pathetic to see so many people trying to have a good time by snorting chemicals and crap, there is seriously something wrong with you if this is your definition of a "good time"
People who smoke weed are fine in my book. It's the bullstuff the government feeds you that says it's bad. Those guys who huff markers and glue, however, really are stupid.

i think badspot should start banning for drug topics
this

actually in case you forgot weed is like the biggest gateway drug ever and its the more dangerous drugs that people take in place of it that land them in rehab

its better to just not start it at all, cause once you start down that road there's no going back
Dude, that's because the government is way to tough on pot. It's really not harmful.

People who smoke weed are fine in my book. It's the bullstuff the government feeds you that says it's bad. Those guys who huff markers and glue, however, really are stupid.
this

why the forget would you even inhale anything. that's just dumb.
i think badspot should start banning for drug topics
or err
illegal drug topics
makes sense actually.

Inhaling/putting bad chemicals into your body is never going to be good for you.

this

why the forget would you even inhale anything. that's just dumb.makes sense actually.
nope nope don't got to do that when you smoke

Inhaling bad chemicals is never going to be good for you.
Except it's not actually bad for you.
It's not dangerous nor is it "bad." In fact, some people use it as medication and it helps them. That's why I can't stand people who only smoke it because they think it makes them look cool.

Except it's not actually bad for you.
guess that's why people get lung disease from it, and start coughing up tar and die
yeah must be something else

guess that's why people get lung disease from it, and start coughing up tar and die
that's the smoke and other things you inhale

light the plastic on fire, then inhale a fat hit.

That's not the pot, bro.

all i know is that you're handicapped if you have nothing better to do than smoke/inhale/inject crap to have fun

there is no net gain of injesting drugs for pleasure

not to mention it causes problems in the brain such as short-term memory and makes it hard to concentrate and coordinate balance

light the plastic on fire, then inhale a fat hit.
don't forget the Styrofoam filling

I'm probably one of the least interesting people high. I smoked with some girl last night and she laughs really loud and jumps up and down all excited over TV, and I'm like "D:" for the entire time.

that's the smoke and other things you inhale
i was talking about smoking in general
but if we're just talking about weed, snorting bad chemicals up your nose isnt great for you either