Author Topic: I made my first bong today NOW A DEBATE ON POT  (Read 17538 times)

kearn that wasnt a government site lol

any starfish can buy a .gov for 5 bucks.
what a tool lol

Lol some handicapped anti-drug site. Seriously, it's just propaganda.
You're an idiot if you think government websites meant to educate people about the facts of drug abuse is merely "propaganda". And no it's not some "handicapped anti-drug site". Did you even bother to read what was on the website at all? Or are you just trying to act that ignorant?

Same difference. Are you going to just believe everything that the government tells you? Jesus Christ.

i'd rather believe professionals who dedicate their lives to this kind of research than some angry ignorant kid who dismisses well-tested scientific research as propaganda

kearn that wasnt a government site lol

any starfish can buy a .gov for 5 bucks.
what a tool lol
it is a government website
and no, nobody can just go and pay 5 bucks to get their own .gov site
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 05:14:21 PM by Planr »

Uh.
Yes there is are you completely stupid or what.

1. It's extremley adictive, not having it after having some makes you grumpy and stressed.
2. After long term use it messes with the brain causing you to loose minor brain cells and become more iritable.
3. The resedue from taking it (smoke) is terrible for your lungs and can cause lung cancer and makes you cough up tar.
Pot is not addictive at all. Not chemically anyway, its only a mental addiction, which isn't a real addiction, if any.
Minor brain cells? Whatever.
I'll give you that much, though far more people have gotten lung cancer from legal tobacco smoking than marijuana. And I don't know any pothead who has ever coughed up tar.

Mental addictions are pretty strong on the weak minded (the majority of pot users).
Minor brain cells as in general IQ nothing life damaging but you will be come a bit less fit in mental shape.

Since when the hell did pot give cancer. If it gave cancer, doctors wouldn't give it to loving cancer patients to help them.

Mental addictions are pretty strong on the weak minded (the majority of pot users).
Minor brain cells as in general IQ nothing life damaging but you will be come a bit less fit in mental shape.
I give up. Your skull is too damn thick, it's like talking to a loving wall.

i edited the post before you even said that

learn to read

Since when the hell did pot give cancer. If it gave cancer, doctors wouldn't give it to loving cancer patients to help them.
it doesn't did you even read lol
i said when you smoke it, the smoke will eventually give you lung disease

I give up. Your skull is too damn thick, it's like talking to a loving wall.
>Losing argument
>YOU'RE A WALL

worst bottle bong I have ever seen... use a 2 liter or a can or something, water bottles are flimsy

Weed is bad, that is all I need to say.

Pffft hahaha oh god
okay so where's that evidence i asked for
or you know
the part where weed is good

marijuana has been used for thousands of years in society, but some people choose to use it wrong and abuse it for things it isnt meant for, and now here we are with tons of drug wars all over south america and people dying and ruining their lives with pot (not from the medical side effects, but the social and mental ones)

seriously if everyone could use it for what its helpful for and not to just "get high" or "have a good time" then we wouldnt be having so many problems

also fun fact: the us constitution was written on paper made with marijuana

Weed is bad, that is all I need to say.
hey guys i dont like weed so its automatically bad without needing proof LOL