Author Topic: Comrad needs a valentine  (Read 3727 times)

i needd a valentine ;))) <33333


ill b ur valentin bby~~


Will you be my valentine?

ill b ur valentin bby~~
i thought we were still going for that night me you colten were gonna have

i thought we were still going for that night me you colten were gonna have
we can still do that ;)

I can be your lover for money.
Nah I love you anyways <3

I'll forget you with a rake ;D


Free Hugs to the next person who says they will be my valentine.

i thought we were still going for that night me you colten were gonna have
no fuk u shazoo's mien bitch

no fuk u shazoo's mien bitch
brother I'LL loving BLOW YOUR HEAD OFF WITH BULLETS THE SIZE OF SODA CANS


no fuk u shazoo's mien bitch
brother I'LL loving BLOW YOUR HEAD OFF WITH BULLETS THE SIZE OF SODA CANS
oh lawd