0 (0%)
he is jesus i love him
11 (13.4%)
he is muhammed
7 (8.5%)
he is a roblox noob
14 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 82

Author Topic: A Roblox idea in Blockland.  (Read 6010 times)

I never played roblox, but I guess this sounds like a cool idea
Play it. If you play as a guest, you can't see what other player's type which is good due to the community being horsestuff. the actual game is petty decent.

I would like to see this idea in Blockland.

forget you for the bright colors.

Anyway, you're going to start stuff with the bandwagoners.

/support
I always loved to play on the disaster places, and if I decide to play ROBLOX for a while, I still do.

The disaster bit sounds great for Blockland.

The only reason why I don't like Roblox is the spammy weapons and lazy build effort, as well as the community that would make ours look like a gentlemens pub.

/support

I always liked build to survive games.

just GREAT.used to use roblox,years ago.sometime i come back to meet old friends.dont rage...i think roblox would be a really great game like minecraft,if developed in a different way.but.....they turned it in this garbage.
by the way,it gives a different atmosphere.it's difficult to leave games played when you was younger.

i think this can be really great,but it needs much work.i mean,players actually jumps and runs too fast,disasters would be too easy to dodge.in blockland,we can make disasters even better of roblox,thanks to the engines.just no one got this idea before.

just GREAT.used to use roblox,years ago.sometime i come back to meet old friends.dont rage...i think roblox would be a really great game like minecraft,if developed in a different way.but.....they turned it in this garbage.
by the way,it gives a different atmosphere.it's difficult to leave games played when you was younger.

i think this can be really great,but it needs much work.i mean,players actually jumps and runs too fast,disasters would be too easy to dodge.in blockland,we can make disasters even better of roblox,thanks to the engines.just no one got this idea before.
You shouldn't. Put so much. Periods everywhere. Tho.

/support

And although adz was being a little immature, as were those attacking him. When he said he liked the game, I think he meant Roblox. Not the minigame- survive the disaster. He never said he liked your idea, just Roblox. Besides, it isn't really worth making such a big deal about it.

/support

This is why:

With disaster games on Blockland, there will hopefully be no more "OGM I ISH REEPORTIN YU DIHZAZTARZ!1!!1111!1!!!11"

Put my name there in orange foo, I support this
Dillpickle

/support

And although adz was being a little immature, as were those attacking him. When he said he liked the game, I think he meant Roblox. Not the minigame- survive the disaster. He never said he liked your idea, just Roblox. Besides, it isn't really worth making such a big deal about it.
This guy is really saying what I was thinking... its like he just read my mind...
Anyways I don't need to support some thing that I LIKED because I rarely play it now.
Thats not being an idiot T_T
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 06:36:58 PM by Adz127 »

I really very loving support this.

/support

Master Blaster

Your right.
Roblox is a disaster.