Author Topic: Holy stuff I heard weird music during Blockland play.  (Read 2651 times)

I was AFK for about an hour, and all the sudden out of nowhere I hear ambient music. The only music brick I have on the map was eventless and not on. It eventually got louder and damn did it freak me out. No other applications were running. Nothing. Just Blockland, not a single person joined my server.
What the forget happened?

Please tell me I am not going crazy.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 09:31:13 PM by Blocko 3D »

You should've gone AFK forever, and hopefully we wouldn't have this fake-scare topic.

I've had this issue while playing another game before. It wasn't music but more like beach noises.

Never found out what it was.

God damn it this has happened to me too

scared me stuffless

I've had this issue while playing another game before. It wasn't music but more like beach noises.

Never found out what it was.

It is my presence..

It is my presence..
It was several years ago, before I even played v0002.

I have existed before time it's self!

I have existed before time it's self!

I can belive that.

I was AFK for about an hour, and all the sudden out of nowhere I hear ambient music. The only music brick I have on the map was eventless and not on. It eventually got louder and damn did it freak me out. No other applications were running. Nothing. Just Blockland, not a single person joined my server.
What the forget happened?

Please tell me I am not going crazy.

ARE YOU CRAZY?

This is a failed attempt at a creppypasta,I call bullstuff.

You're already dead.

actually, if he was on my server, there is a high probability this was caused by my fist of the north star mod

(really)

actually, if he was on my server, there is a high probability this was caused by my fist of the north star mod

(really)
And what does this mod do?

It is time that I reveal my true identity..

My name is Heln Oxyn Ageon, but I have gone by many name through each year. I have sought the sacred power kept locked away in a special plane. However, I have been betwixed as to how I can access it. While reading books in a mansion, I learned of one possible way to enter the sacred land. This way.. requires me to cause decay. For almost 8 years I have kept my mission a privacy. Due to many people bugging me (Isjix, Modman, Leetzero) to tell them, I have decided to publicize this information.

were we just hijacked by ganon

we were, weren't we?