Author Topic: Kid from my school was killed today  (Read 2555 times)

How do you get hit by a train
well, you're on the rails
and a train is on them too
and the train is moving
on the rails
and then contact happens and stuff sort of just flies off the handle

Well that's just teerrrible


How do you get hit by a train
Walk onto tracks
Wait for train
close eyes
get hit by train
die
???
Profit

Self Delete? Or an accident? cause I don't think people accidentally get hit by trains.

Wow you're so cold and distant taking about death like that, I wish I was more like you.

op didnt even know the guy (no, having met him and knowing his name dosnt count) in that case i have like a million ass friends.
legit deaths happen all the time we should feel bad about. this isnt one of em.

Self Delete? Or an accident? cause I don't think people accidentally get hit by trains.
maybe he was high on crack and then he thought the train was some sort of angel flying toward him and they collided and he died

the end

well, you're on the rails
and a train is on them too
and the train is moving
on the rails
and then contact happens and stuff sort of just flies off the handle
Gypsy loving magic

maybe he was high on crack and then he thought the train was some sort of angel flying toward him and they collided and he died

the end
Not an accident.

op didnt even know the guy (no, having met him and knowing his name dosnt count) in that case i have like a million ass friends.
legit deaths happen all the time we should feel bad about. this isnt one of em.
I agree with this. Honestly, I don't even understand how it is physically possible to get hit by a speeding train while on foot.

op didnt even know the guy (no, having met him and knowing his name dosnt count) in that case i have like a million ass friends.
legit deaths happen all the time we should feel bad about. this isnt one of em.

I'm not saying you should feel bad

Honestly, I don't even understand how it is physically possible to get hit by a speeding train while on foot.
What?

Honestly, I don't even understand how it is physically possible to get hit by a speeding train while on foot.
you are obviously exaggerating
that or you have very little understanding of how physics work
so I assume you're exaggerating

What?
Rails are like maybe a few feet in width. See a train coming, walk a few steps in either direction off the track. Problem solved.

you are obviously exaggerating
that or you have very little understanding of how physics work
so I assume you're exaggerating
Oh, ok, misuse of words. Not physically impossible.

Rails are like maybe a few feet in width. See a train coming, walk a few steps in either direction off the track. Problem solved.
it's still physically possible
it probably was not an accident

Rails are like maybe a few feet in width. See a train coming, walk a few steps in either direction off the track. Problem solved.
Anything hanging off the train can hit you. Also, the train is bigger than the rails, if you know what I mean.


Also trains have a force that pulls you in to the train,
I nearly got sucked into one because of the force that the
The train has while it's speeding along.