Author Topic: hello, im new!  (Read 5092 times)

I know how to test if your an alt or not!

Stocking obviously told you about my immense attractiveness, unlike visage who is just ugly, and how everybody wants to see me naked (especially visage)

If she hasn't told you this you must be an alt because everyone knows this.
Damn it, I'm an alt. :c

People making alternate accounts.
oooh its that :o ? well no worry then x3

I know how to test if your an alt or not!

Stocking obviously told you about my immense attractiveness, unlike visage who is just ugly, and how everybody wants to see me naked (especially visage)

If she hasn't told you this you must be an alt because everyone knows this.

well sorry, she doesnt tell me so much about what's going on the forums :s
im just mainly active on steam , that's all

Welcome to the forums, Karen

/obligatory tits or gtfo

Damn teenage girls cyber bullying everybody and hurting our feelings on the internets  :panda:

well specifically it is the other way around because we make fun of her being fat (ROFL)

but still she contributes nothing but immense shenanigans when these forums get enough shenanigans from scrubs and newbies

Lets not antagonize our guest, Feep.

Wait a second, this is some sort of bizarre meta troll, isn't it? I've seen a chatlog of stocking's sister and Iban, and stocking's sister seemed to possess significantly improved grammatical skills and general logic at the time.

I have a feeling this is just an alt, a majority of people who make "im new" threads are quickly revealed to be trolls.

If you're not an alt, welcome to hell, Karen, welcome to hell.
You might want to avoid a few topics since there are a lot of creeps who'd demand you to show them nude pictures of yourself.

I demand you to show me nude pictures of yourself.

I have a feeling this is just an alt, a majority of people who make "im new" threads are quickly revealed to be trolls.

If you're not an alt, welcome to hell, Karen, welcome to hell.
You might want to avoid a few topics since there are a lot of creeps who'd demand you to show them nude pictures of yourself.

could've went with a "run before it's too late"
how predictable

Lets not antagonize our guest, Feep.

no

I HUNGER FOR NEWBIE BLOOD

I burst out laughing like nobodies business.