Author Topic: Assassin's Creed III - Update on Page 10  (Read 5598 times)

I will be getting this just because. :D

I don't think Connor has a hidden blade. On the gameinformer website they give a really detailed pictures and he doesnt seem to have one.
Here is the picture

I don't think Connor has a hidden blade. On the gameinformer website they give a really detailed pictures and he doesnt seem to have one.
Here is the picture

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/67047571.html

-Connor does have a hidden blade.

Just because he doesnt wear it doesnt mean he doesnt have one

Huh. I guess Im wrong then.

Anyways am I the only one who this that making an autolocking system is a horrible idea?

Huh. I guess Im wrong then.

Anyways am I the only one who this that making an autolocking system is a horrible idea?
What?

I'm laughing for real at all the brits on the UK reveal trailer complaining.

Our freedom a problem for you brits?

oh man oh man oh man oh man

For whoever clicks on the last page i would like to say.........PIE!

What?
-There's no more target locking, it just automatically detects your target. Counter/defense are the same button to prevent turtling.

Read more at ONTD: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/67047571.html#ixzz1oKueGCiz

Glad there's not a lock system, it made it many times harder to run away when you need to escape from attackers.

Glad there's not a lock system, it made it many times harder to run away when you need to escape from attackers.
Huh? I see it the opposite
If you are trying to run away and you turn around to look back it will automatically stop your running and put you in attack/defense mode

If they keep it the same then you just press the buttons, start running away, and are able to look back without locking on

Huh? I see it the opposite
If you are trying to run away and you turn around to look back it will automatically stop your running and put you in attack/defense mode

If they keep it the same then you just press the buttons, start running away, and are able to look back without locking on
It doesn't auto-lock on.
I think you're imagining it like it's the version in ACI&II.
It won't automatically target one character and highlight him for you, instead, it likely attacks whoever is closest to you in the direction you push your attack at.
Your camera won't target the fellow and spin on him, I don't think.

Meaning that you can easily stop attacking, force your movement control away from the battle and not having your camera targeted on an enemy.
Which would make it slightly easier to escape from battle, but personally, I never had a problem with fleeing if I needed to.

The only benefit I see to this is that you can move your attacks between targets more easily now, which when they say they will have scenes where there are many more enemies on screen at once will make it much nicer.

It won't be so different from ACI&II that you won't be able to get used to it.

Yea I know it doesnt mean individual locking, but its the group lock on, like you're being attacked.

Anyways, rumors are heard that there may be 4 player CO-OP

i think an Assassins Creed set in WWII would be awesome. that's just me though.

GUYS I THINK I GOT THE SPECIAL ISSUE OF ASSASSINS CREED GAMEINFORMER