Author Topic: Assassin's Creed III - Update on Page 10  (Read 5592 times)

My friend had an idea for an Assassin's Creed game Called "AC : Chronicles" that had chapters focused on the lives of different assassins from different periods of time

You know what would be awesome? If since its colonial you work as an assassin in england. You still have all the buildings and such and you are in hostile territory

Is it bad that I don't understand the story at all, and didn't even finish 1?

Is it bad that I don't understand the story at all, and didn't even finish 1?
yes and no

I played it in this order

AC II
AC: R
AC: B

never played 1

I've played I and II in that order, never played Brotherhood or Revelations. God damn, I need to catch up. My birthday is coming up here in early April, perhaps I can ask for both then.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 08:36:35 PM by Man 2 »

I can see him starting as an assassin in Europe and then when the revolution begins to wind-up, move on down to colonial America.

OR MAYBE HE WAS BORN IN CANADA, AND LIKE HE IS CANADIAN AND STUFF. HNNNNNG.

1 is TOO repetitive, and the guards are have omniscience

I liked 1 because the hidden blade, now hidden blades, weren't OP as stuff weapons that 1 hit killed no problem.
The sword was actually useful since in 1 the hidden blade could only counter attack and not block hits.

Plus there weren't so many gimmicks like smoke bombs and crossbows which was also ridiculously OP compared to the gun which becomes obsolete after you get the crossbow.

Oh and I like AC1's era more since it feels more medievally without the guns.

The character's outfit doesn't fit with the time period at all.
the character's outfit hasn't fit with the time period since the first game

and the special outfits, they did I guess

If it's before 1950, and anywhere in Europe it fit pretty well.

the character's outfit hasn't fit with the time period since the first game
Well it wasn't too bad in the first one since the Templars wore white and so did a few other important stuff people things but after that they got more flamboyant and overbearing. Plus the cape always bothered me.

Maybe this will be Ezio's great great grandson seeing it takes places about 250 years after he dies

Well it wasn't too bad in the first one since the Templars wore white and so did a few other important stuff people things
I can see how you could misunderstand, but that's what I meant
that it hasn't fit since the first game, but that it did in the first game

Oh hey I think they got rid of the capes.
Cool.