Author Topic: Assassin's Creed III - Update on Page 10  (Read 5601 times)

Holy stuff, this game looks good, though I will be sort of sad seeing medieval era stuff leaving, colonial times is cooler. I hope they don't go to modern though, it would ruin the aesthetic of the series. Also, my name is Connor, win!
Yea thats one of the reasons I really liked these games. I really love medieval stuff and I really hope they dont go to modern.

Yea thats one of the reasons I really liked these games. I really love medieval stuff and I really hope they dont go to modern.
Colonial, maybe to western, but even that far is borderline.

Colonial, maybe to western, but even that far is borderline.

Western is probably a no.

That didnt happen till way after colonies

so i guess im wrong, you wont be choosing one side in the war, youll kindof pick and choose targets from both sides or something
This had made me all the much better about the game, not that I was hating the idea, but I'm glad it's not entirely one-sided against the British.
It would be too annoying to see a game that sells well in both countries then try and make everyone play against one country only.
So long as I can kill British soldiers and Colonial rebels alike I am happy.
Western is probably a no.

That didnt happen till way after colonies
Western wouldn't work because the entire concept of a proper Western would be to be out either on the Plains of America or in the South.
So, there would be few buildings, few trees and only a few mountains/mesas.
Not to mention, wild west, everyone uses Guns.

When do you go to see a western or play a western game and see a proper sword-battle?
The moment that swords and knives become useless is the moment that the original feeling of Assassin's Creed is gone.
Colonial times is cutting it close to the end of the era, but it'll do.

not to mention you can zoom into the picture a clearly see a sharp bit of metal attached to the gauntlet.

-Connor does have a hidden blade.
oh

Tomorrow at 5PM (Don't know time zone) "All will be revealed" which I hope will be a trailer, more pictures, and more details.

EDIT: It also looks like in the screenshots that you're actually more sneaky then previous games.

Im assuming that there will be a solid chunk of serious gameplay as playing as desmond in this one becaues it is suppose to wrap up his story.

Im assuming that there will be a solid chunk of serious gameplay as playing as desmond in this one becaues it is suppose to wrap up his story.
Maybe
I hope they make it 3rd person

It seems like the game time is going to double compared to AC: R

I mean 2.5 hours of cinematic scenes?

just play red dead redemption if you want cowboys

offtopic: I am the 100th poster in this topic

ontopic: This game looks kickass. I bought Brotherhood today so I can get the feel of AC

May actually get into this after there's another sale. :/

But I liked Ezio. =(

I hope Ezio makes some type of return.