Author Topic: Some girl issues.  (Read 2777 times)

Also I'm a junior in high school, there's kids in my class that are 18. Really, age is hardly relevant.

She's 17. I hope she will, but what to do in the meantime... I don't think she is, if I broke up from my first relationship and it lasted that long, it'd be tough.
Don't listen to that, sophomore year/16 years old is a good age to start off dating to get experience.  Freshman year/15, sorta.  8th grade or earlier?  Bitch please.

Again, just give her some time.  Don't jump on immediately.

I could bullstuff some fallacies, but I'm gonna pass.

Fixed.

I even fixed your punctuation, which gives me more reason to doubt that you have an adequate capability to feel anything.

You're 16.

You aren't mentally developed enough to feel love.

Quote from: IUV's profile
N/A

According to this information you aren't mentally enough developed to live.

Fixed.

I even fixed your punctuation, which gives me more reason to doubt that you have an adequate capability to feel anything.

Oh pah, that's a lie and he knows it.

Your brain creates chemicals and they do not work like wine.

If you feel something, it is just as real when you're 10 as it is when you're 100.

I skipped over you because that post said a lot about you.

Me?

I'm 19.

Tell me, oh wise and mighty N/A year old, when is it you're old enough to feel love?

Love is no more than a chemical reaction in the brain, you can feel it at any age.

Now, what you're referencing are the things that come with love, the coping, the understand, the true emotional complexity that you never truly understand but you're forced to work through. That's what I'm assuming you're talking about. That's more prevalent.

But love? A basic human emotion? Yeah, anyone can feel that, you ass.

Whoa guys, we got a badass here.

Feel free to ignore him.

Stay single

Im so sick of not having someone, Im so positive Id be happy with her.

momomo

Proof?

I'm assuming you begged for my attention just to call me an ass.

Im so sick of not having someone, Im so positive Id be happy with her.

You have a mental disorder.

Go see a psychiatrist.

Stick it in her pooper! <-- this
Cancel what we talked about this and NO.

Keep your distance for a little while. Let some other chump get friendzoned.

Proof?

I'm assuming you begged for my attention just to call me an ass.

You have a mental disorder.

Go see a psychiatrist.
How about instead of asking someone else for proof, you go off and give us proof as to why you have to be a certain age to feel love. Also, I think you have it backwards on who has the mental disorder. At least try to get by in society before saying others, who are already accepted, will never be accepted.