Author Topic: Some girl issues.  (Read 2774 times)

At least try to get by in society before saying others, who are already accepted, will never be accepted.

I am socially exceptional.

He is not.

He has a disorder if he can't deal with being alone.

Societies don't take kindly to severe imperfections.~

I am socially exceptional.

He is not.

He has a disorder if he can't deal with being alone.

Societies don't take kindly to severe imperfections.~

You've been here a month and a half and have 650 posts. Chances are your social skills are not exceptional if you have that big of an obsession with the internet. I realized that the more I get out, the less I care about the internet in general. While this may not be universally true for people, in your case, it most likely is the answer. I never said I couldn't deal with it, you moron, I said I'm bored with it. Having someone to relate to is something most people would love to have, me included - keep your flawed robotic views in your own head. And your last sentence is just hilarious.

IUV is a robot and cannot feel love.
Beep boop.

1) your social skills are not exceptional if you have that big of an obsession with the internet.
2) I never said I couldn't deal with it, you moron, I said I'm bored with it.
3) Having someone to relate to is something most people would love to have, me included
4) keep your flawed robotic views in your own head.

1) I have reasons for being on the internet for extended periods of time.
2) So if you're bored, you like to use people to satisfy your boredom? That's sociopathic.
3) Uh, most people wouldn't be excited over having someone they can relate to - much less would they 'love' it.
4) Keep your disgustingly skewed desires to yourself.

You're the weakest troll I've seen in a while. Literally nothing in your above post said anything at all except tell me I'm wrong.

1) I have reasons for being on the internet for extended periods of time.
2) So if you're bored, you like to use people to satisfy your boredom? That's sociopathic.
3) Uh, most people wouldn't be excited over having someone they can relate to - much less would they 'love' it.
4) Keep your disgustingly skewed desires to yourself.
get the forget out

No.

I'm not doing anything.
Except being very annoying to pretty much everyone in this topic and everyone reading this topic.

Wow from the looks of all of IUV's posts you'd think he'd actually want to get a permanent ban.

She'll need some time to get over it.  If it was any relationship, it'll take time to get over.

Don't become her shoulder to cry on though.

Except being very annoying to pretty much everyone in this topic and everyone reading this topic.

I am not.