Author Topic: Xalos, the stubborn  (Read 15236 times)

One of his friends, ThinkInvisible, is one of the most stubborn out of the bunch.
Nevermind, he's nicer to me now.  :cookieMonster:

Xalos disabled paintcan on the server after Kalph and I was running around painting people.

I don't like him. :(
He can't take a joke. :(

tkepahama Stop being a loving stuckup to Xalos

Xalos has said that his permabans aren't exactly perma. He can unban when he wants, and he's said that his timed bans are probably longer than his permabans.

Xalos has said that his permabans aren't exactly perma. He can unban when he wants, and he's said that his timed bans are probably longer than his permabans.
He's not going to clear the permabans.

He has before.
He's probably never going to remove a GlobalBlacklist entry.

Xalos, is this true?

He's probably never going to remove a GlobalBlacklist entry.

Xalos, is this true?
He's cleared perma's before, but I have yet to see him clear the global blacklist.  I remember him claiming that he never would remove one from there, though.  :v

He's cleared perma's before, but I have yet to see him clear the global blacklist.  I remember him claiming that he never would remove one from there, though.  :v
That's one of the reasons that him abusing GlobalBlacklist is horrible.

He's not going to clear the permabans.

And that would definitely explain how I've been permabanned at least 6 times from that server. Anyway, Xalos has a really short fuse, if you don't want to get banned, don't do anything slightly humorous in his presence.

And that would definitely explain how I've been permabanned at least 6 times from that server. Anyway, Xalos has a really short fuse, if you don't want to get banned, don't do anything slightly humorous in his presence.
I would suggest avoiding any server where he is there and even has access to the ban button to use freely.