Author Topic: Xalos, the stubborn  (Read 15242 times)

I admit the working-on-stuff rule is a little out-of-whack, but that originated from when people were killing me while I was trying to fix areas where people could get stuck in. Plus the death noise is startling as forget if you don't see it coming.

T-bagging is for two-year-olds and anyone with half a brain cell would know better.
mntbrrychch is a moron who assumes I give a rat's ass about his opinion of me.
T-bagging people is not 'a joke'.
I never banned Seh for that and the only reason I said that is because he only uses those clan tags because he was imitating me at one point - to deliberately piss me off.
Khain is an idiot who has a very nearly naked woman as his avatar.
People who join a server and then do not know who the host is deserve to be permabanned because this is V20, not 0002.
Cat123 is a known moron who has a history of being an idiot on my server. Excuuuse me if I'm a little quick to jump to banning him, princess.
Do I really even need to explain popman?

Also, Kalphiter does not host my servers because I'm not a moron who lives in his parents' basement herping around doing nothing of practical value.

Thank you very much for showing me that you didn't learn your lesson, because you're now the lowest-ID person on the Global Blacklist! Congratulations!

(And what I really don't understand is why these people JOIN my server when they claim they hate it so much. What the hell do you want me to do, beg for forgiveness and unban everyone? As I recall that doesn't work anyway, plus everyone who doesn't like my methods is, as far as I can see, an absolute moron.)

First, I don't host it.
Second, he ended up banning an innocent person when I was feeding a tattle-tail false information about who the murderer was.

The server was pretty pathetic so I left it.

Actually, that was you. Don't think you can get me to unban your alt account so you can keep playing on my server under a different name. Besides, what I find REALLY sad about it is that it was a 2K key. Come now, Kalph, is that really the best you can do?

Finally, I submit, for your consideration:

Xalos is tardis. I've reviewed his case, and discussed with my lawyer. He is officially tardis.

I was not aware I was larger on the inside than the outside, a police box, or able to travel through time.

tl;dr: Xal tries to excuse his behavior by being angry

I was not aware I was larger on the inside than the outside, a police box, or able to travel through time.

hurr

I admit the working-on-stuff rule is a little out-of-whack, but that originated from when people were killing me while I was trying to fix areas where people could get stuck in. Plus the death noise is startling as forget if you don't see it coming.

T-bagging is for two-year-olds and anyone with half a brain cell would know better.
I never banned Seh for that and the only reason I said that is because he only uses those clan tags because he was imitating me at one point - to deliberately piss me off.
People who join a server and then do not know who the host is deserve to be permabanned because this is V20, not 0002.
Cat123 is a known moron who has a history of being an idiot on my server. Excuuuse me if I'm a little quick to jump to banning him, princess.

Also, Kalphiter does not host my servers because I'm not a moron who lives in his parents' basement herping around doing nothing of practical value.

Thank you very much for showing me that you didn't learn your lesson, because you're now the lowest-ID person on the Global Blacklist! Congratulations!

(And what I really don't understand is why these people JOIN my server when they claim they hate it so much. What the hell do you want me to do, beg for forgiveness and unban everyone? As I recall that doesn't work anyway, plus everyone who doesn't like my methods is, as far as I can see, an absolute moron.)

Actually, that was you. Don't think you can get me to unban your alt account so you can keep playing on my server under a different name. Besides, what I find REALLY sad about it is that it was a 2K key. Come now, Kalph, is that really the best you can do?

Can't explain anymore clearer than that.

tl;dr xalos tries to make himself look good by making everyone else look bad

What bad history?

He doesn't even do that, he points out who makes themselves look bad.

T-bagging is for two-year-olds and anyone with half a brain cell would know better. do you have a sense of humor?
mntbrrychch is a moron who assumes I give a rat's ass about his opinion of me. well obviously you do if your going to post about him
T-bagging people is not 'a joke'.see #1
I never banned Seh for that and the only reason I said that is because he only uses those clan tags because he was imitating me at one point - to deliberately piss me off.if he's trying to piss you off just ignore him
Khain is an idiot who has a very nearly naked woman as his avatar.see #1
People who join a server and then do not know who the host is deserve to be permabanned because this is V20, not 0002.not everyone spends their entire life on the fourms ya'know
Cat123 is a known moron who has a history of being an idiot on my server. Excuuuse me if I'm a little quick to jump to banning him, princess.i have never been to his erver but i think cat is pretty cool
Do I really even need to explain popman?i see nothing wrong with him

Also, Kalphiter does not host my servers because I'm not a moron who lives in his parents' basement herping around doing nothing of practical value. uh you do realize that the reason for his hosting service is for people with bad computers

People who join a server and then do not know who the host is deserve to be permabanned
This statement is so wrong, I have no words for how stupid it is.

Nothing of practical value? Consider the servers I host, some of the people couldn't host well before or didn't have the resources.
You're doing this out of jealousy.

Hm, I'm rather proud to be on this "global blacklist" because it means I defied an idiot like you.
And what is this "global blacklist"? Some add-on meant to be installed on every server to enforce some little moron's hate list?
Good luck with that, it will quickly be rejected.

You're going to ban people who are ignorant of the workings of the game?
Probably should ban yourself because you're intentionally being ignorant, your victims are not.

Um, what are you trying to prove here?

The fact that 23 people join stuffty servers?

(hey bro, learn something about the player's attitudes toward servers. This is a typical pattern: something new and stuffty arises, it has a few glory days, it sinks back to where it belongs. Just wait.)

T-bagging is a joke, you just can't handle " joke". You find any reason to ban someone because you get mad when you die, and this happens to be the case. You need to get over something as stupid as this.
Regardless if you did or didn't ban Seh, you don't have to command someone to remove clan tags, they may do whatever they want with it.
Khain being a idiot is off-topic, this only concerns you.
I never heard of you before because I just now seen you host, how am I suppose to know how someone will react to specific things? It is obvious you are a stuffty host.
There is such a thing as redemption, so being more harsh on someone based on their past is an excuse. Same goes for Pop.

And I don't give a single stuff if I'm blacklist on your "Global Blacklist", when it only consists of your server.

-snip-

All of this is no reason to be acting like a butthurt little school girl.
You're a general asshat to begin with.
I haven't ever seen you host without seeing you ban at least eight people permanently for the smallest and most nonsensical reasons. You should take a hint that you obviously suck at hosting and should think better about your server "rules".