Author Topic: Xalos, the stubborn  (Read 15232 times)

Also note how you could have just left the minigame instead of permanently banning anyone who did NOT get any warning of how they shouldn't kill you. They also had no idea you were working on anything and just were trying to end the game faster.

Also note how you could have just left the minigame instead of permanently banning anyone who did NOT get any warning
I hope Xalos has the dedicated minigame mod for that.

Hm, I'm rather proud to be on this "global blacklist" because it means I defied an idiot like you.
And what is this "global blacklist"? Some add-on meant to be installed on every server to enforce some little moron's hate list?
Good luck with that, it will quickly be rejected.

The fact that 23 people join stuffty servers?
-snip-
1. It's his personal Add-on that is needed for obvious reasons, and he will most likely "NEVER" give it away, just because he has it doesn't mean for people to stuff on it just because they can't handle not being on a server that can be good without being the one to piss him off.

2. It's the fact that a lot of people like it and are not idiots to begin with and not piss Xalos off like you.

If you have learned anything, atleast take the time to know what you have done, and plus; if you hate his server, then why the forget did you join it as your alt anyways?

Also note how you could have just left the minigame instead of permanently banning anyone who did NOT get any warning of how they shouldn't kill you. They also had no idea you were working on anything and just were trying to end the game faster.
It's all scripted so he can't leave because it's not one from the minigame menu.

It's all scripted so he can't leave because it's not one from the minigame menu.
I don't know why he can't just use a minigame to host instead of having it scripted into his server.

I don't know why he can't just use a minigame to host instead of having it scripted into his server.
ALL of what he does for his servers and RAZORBACK's is scripted.

1. It's his personal Add-on that is needed for obvious reasons, and he will most likely "NEVER" give it away, just because he has it doesn't mean for people to stuff on it just because they can't handle not being on a server that can be good without being the one to piss him off.
Global blacklist.

Seriously, why the hell would he need no more than a ban list for 1 server? It's so obvious what he's trying to do.

2. It's the fact that a lot of people like it and are not idiots to begin with and not piss Xalos off like you.
I don't care how many people like it, it's a terrible server. There actually isn't much choice from night to night.

He could fix this by a script to make himself invincible, but no, he has to bitch about it instead of actually doing something.

He could fix this by a script to make himself invincible, but no, he has to bitch about it instead of actually doing something.
Or...
Using a minigame to host instead of having it scripted into his server.

Then it wouldn't have all of the special things and he wouldn't be able to fix any errors or edit it to be better.

When I first joined his server today, I thought it was really fun. I played it for a few hours but over time I kept seeing stupid bans being pulled out by Xalos. Sometimes when I ask why he does such and such, he always acts mean and most of his bans are not worthy of being a perma. Xalos is clearly not a good host. He takes things way too litterally and bans anyone who gets him angry. If Xalos bans people for such stupid reasons and every single one of his bans are permas, then maybe we should do the same to him on other servers. Then he can see how we feel when such stupid bans are placed. Xalos should rethink about his server rules and give out shorter bans. If he doesn't do so then less and less people will attend his so called "popular" server. I for one won't be attending his server anymore until he changes and becomes a better host.

When I first joined his server today, I thought it was really fun. I played it for a few hours but over time I kept seeing stupid bans being pulled out by Xalos. Sometimes when I ask why he does such and such, he always talks mean and most of his bans are not worthy of being a perma. Xalos is clearly not a good host. He takes things way too litterally and bans anyone who gets him angry. If Xalos bans people for such stupid reasons and every single one of his bans are permas, then maybe we should do the same to him on other servers. Then he can see how we feel when such stupid bans are placed. Xalos should rethink about his server rules and give out shorter bans. If he doesn't do so then less and less people will attend his so called "popular" server. I for one won't be attending his server anymore until he changes and becomes a better host.

Crap I meant to edit my post not qoute it. Ignore the above post.

Crap I meant to edit my post not qoute it. Ignore the above post.
Hard to ignore.... just sitting here, reading it...
 :cookieMonster:

Hard to ignore.... just sitting here, reading it...
 :cookieMonster:
I want my first post to stay, but I didn't mean to double post it. I forgot that you can't edit posts in dramas.