Author Topic: Xalos, the stubborn  (Read 15235 times)

I want my first post to stay, but I didn't mean to double post it. I forgot that you can't edit posts in dramas.
Same thing happenend to me...

I think the point being missed here is that the server mod Xalos is currently hosting isn't the majority of the problem.  The problem is Xalos.

He has always been this way.

I fondly remember playing his Trench TDM when he would regularly host it.  Anytime someone made a comment which violated his overly sensitive standards of decency or personal objectivity (for example, someone swearing once or gloating over a kill) he would ban them without warning, permanently.

Basically his train of thought works as follows:

• Host server hoping people enjoy themselves.
  • Act like a huge richard.
  • People start to dislike you and call you out on your richardery.
  • Blame everyone else for you being a richard.
  • Site server popularity as evidence that you're actually awesome and everyone else sucks.

If you feel the need to host, then don't be a richard.  But if you must, don't act surprised and expect sympathy when people call you out on it.  Learn to chill out and not take everything so seriously.

I fondly remember playing RAZORBACK's Trench TDM when he would regularly host it.  Anytime someone made a comment which violated his overly sensitive standards of decency or personal objectivity (for example, someone swearing once or gloating over a kill) Xalos or RAZOR would ban them without warning, permanently.
Fixed.

I used to like Xalos back when he hosted his Trench TDM, but he is a bit too banhappy. I've always remembered him being rather short-tempered.

I used to like Xalos back when he hosted his Trench TDM, but he is a bit too banhappy. I've always remembered him being rather short-tempered.
SAW U AT THAT SERVER BISH

Fixed.

I'm fairly certain I was referring to Xalos' Trench TDM.  The one with four teams, lava lake in the middle, etc.

Sketchy Carolcat.
Sneaky little bugger.

I'm fairly certain I was referring to Xalos' Trench TDM.  The one with four teams, lava lake in the middle, etc.
Razor hosts that now.

Which is you...?
Hell no, I'm Lt. Jamergaman.
RAZORBACK doesn't have a forum account I think...

oh this friend.
I met him the first day I joined blockland
Sent him a trust request once
Hated me ever since

Oh and I just love how he shows off and thinks he's the boss of blockland.