Author Topic: TorqueOS  (Read 3448 times)

Will this use TCP objects?

Uh oh! We have competition!  :cookieMonster:

Pfft, you call that competition?

Why are people unable to understand this, it's not hard. He doesn't have Internet on his computer. He's using some sort of mobile device to chat on the forums.

I forget that phones are used to post. :|   Sorry.

Lol no, Pah0123 could never create something as great (only when in comparison) as BlockOS.

How rude
I didn't offend nor promote it, I don't think it's the best, but it's good.

To answer you, brian, Which I forgot to, Yes, I thought ahead, and created a screen that comes up if you have System_BlockOS, and System_TorqueOS in your add-ons folder, and ask if you rather use TorqueOS, or BlockOS.
Also, when I am finished, I am gonna need someone to beta test (Wich, I decided to do), and post pictures of it, I will be giving the beta test version through RTB, so you will have to post your Bl-ID's, and I am gonna take 15 beta testers. (Now remember, I am not doing it now, so don't ask till I am ready).

(Now remember, I am not doing it now, so don't ask till I am ready).
then why tell us..?

1976 - log me 'till your done

To answer you, brian, Which I forgot to, Yes, I thought ahead, and created a screen that comes up if you have System_BlockOS, and System_TorqueOS in your add-ons folder, and ask if you rather use TorqueOS, or BlockOS.
Also, when I am finished, I am gonna need someone to beta test (Wich, I decided to do), and post pictures of it, I will be giving the beta test version through RTB, so you will have to post your Bl-ID's, and I am gonna take 15 beta testers. (Now remember, I am not doing it now, so don't ask till I am ready).

Don't think you can do this, for if you chose eather one, you would have to restart to see what blockOS or torqueOS look like on the desktop, and restarting would cause the whole cycle over again.

Or he could just save the setting?

Or you could just be intelligent and only use one.

Don't think you can do this, for if you chose eather one, you would have to restart to see what blockOS or torqueOS look like on the desktop, and restarting would cause the whole cycle over again.
And thats where you are incorrect, I thought ahead., and I didn't use the mainMenuGUI, instead, I remove MainMenuGUI from the canvas (Leaving BlockOS Alone), and I add my TorqueOSGui.
And having the option for switching BlockOS, and TorqueOS.