Author Topic: Future Pilots Of Blockland  (Read 1687 times)

Still woking on the logo, but basically, to get in, you have to:
1) Be decent at flying a plane/ jetpack
2) Like jetpacks and planes
3) Not be a hater who walks around rubbing your membership in other peoples' faces
That's it, except I'm new to the forums and the full version, but I've had the demo for three years I think, so flame me and regret it. P.S., gunna need help with Logo, this is what I've got:

Well, OK, I have had another acount on the forums, OfficerCT, but I didn't post that much.

Tell me, once you recruit new members - what will you do to bring the members together and how will you make it so everybody is involved, staying active and respectively improving in their piloting skills?

Good question, we could make a seperate server that is pass code protected and make a little mid-air obstacle course. Any other questions?

Will that bring members together in involvement once they have enough skills? It seems like the course could eventually become tiresome and the members will grow bored of it after they have mastered it and developed their piloting skills.

I slept on it, and I think that a different course every week would be ideal for this training thing.

You'd need to be really active if you want to build a new one every week to suit each member's needs.

You'd need to be really active if you want to build a new one every week to suit each member's needs.

Agreed.

Clans like this require a lot of commitment and dedication. I wish you the best of luck.

Agreed.

Clans like this require a lot of commitment and dedication. I wish you the best of luck.
Thanks.

I would  like to join.

P.S. I'm serious.

1) Be decent at flying a plane

Does this apply to planes in general, or just certain ones you're mainly skilled with?

Please please PLEASE don't use MS paint for logos. Look at other people's topics. At least make them appealing.