Author Topic: [TB] The Builders -- Apps for the Children!  (Read 2360 times)

Can i apply for Head Builder?

I booted you, for inactivity.

Can i apply for Head Builder?

Go ahead. And Jacky, please stop answering questions they ask me.

Excuse me but I can answer too, since It's still kind of my clan. Until you change the application system or anything else, I will answer any question regarding the contents of the op.

The contents in the op are my original words.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 11:05:20 PM by Jacky »

Excuse me but I can answer too, since It's still kind of my clan. Until you change the application system or anything else, I will answer any question regarding the contents of the op.

The contents in the op are my original words.

Guess so, I was at fault there. To be a smart-ass, I made I Jacky in some places.

Guess so, I was at fault there. To be a smart-ass, I made I Jacky in some places.
that's ok ;)

Also you did change the application brick count requirement.

« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 05:17:05 PM by Sami2ss »

Hey darkness could you change my op status to secondary leader and then change the applications to that only the leaders may accept the apps not just one guy. If we both are indecisive well ask the clan members

Hey darkness could you change my op status to secondary leader and then change the applications to that only the leaders may accept the apps not just one guy. If we both are indecisive well ask the clan members

Uhm.. You retired. So.. Not really on the secondary leader thing.

You're primary. You make all the head decisions. I just accept applications and stuff.

you need to do something to get more people.

I build detailed builds, but brick count are usually less than 1000