Author Topic: Hankyje's cityRP  (Read 9126 times)

Stop posting you thick headed mongrel, I'm sure this is fun for Suburb, but go to sleep.
ok, mommy.

Thanks for pointing out Destroyer as the stupid person he really is. He calls me stupid, even though I don't get banned for stupid/dismissive posts.
How does it feel to have to use something that happened over 2 years ago as a desperate retaliation attempt. If you must know, I meant to type "There's your probelm" referring to the server host being a known moron. I typed it in a dismissive way though. That is exactly what I told Badspot years ago when it happened. I was then unbanned. Get the full story before you start pulling stuff out of your ass next time. That was my only time ever being banned in the 5 years I've been here.

But you know since we are in the mood to bring up former bans:
Quote from: HellsSpot- June 26, 2011
I do, well until I get enough money to buy new cards every 2 months. So for now I play on private servers, preferably blizz like ones (like x2 rates)

User was banned for this post
(http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=35912.3795)

And then, after that ban, you got banned about a week later:
Quote from: HellsSpot-  July 04, 2011
Who cares? Name change thats all its not like we went back in time and badspot was in WTC when 9/11 happened and blockland never exsited.

User was banned for this post
(http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=160272.msg3889435#msg3889435)

Whats that you said to me? "At least I don't get banned for dismissive posts"? How loving stupid do you have to be to say that when you got banned for that same thing? At least I have an excuse for mine, yours is blatantly dismissive.

Try not to make dumbass comebacks, especially if you are guilty of what you accuse me of. it will only make you look like more of an idiot. You know, if that is even possible.

How does it feel to have to use something that happened over 2 years ago as a desperate retaliation attempt. If you must know, I meant to type "There's your probelm" referring to the server host being a known moron. I typed it in a dismissive way though. That is exactly what I told Badspot years ago when it happened. I was then unbanned. Get the full story before you start pulling stuff out of your ass next time. That was my only time ever being banned in the 5 years I've been here.

But you know since we are in the mood to bring up former bans:(http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=35912.3795)

And then, after that ban, you got banned about a week later:(http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=160272.msg3889435#msg3889435)

Whats that you said to me? "At least I don't get banned for dismissive posts"? How loving stupid do you have to be to say that when you got banned for that same thing? At least I have an excuse for mine, yours is blatantly dismissive.

Try not to make dumbass comebacks, especially if you are guilty of what you accuse me of. it will only make you look like more of an idiot. You know, if that is even possible.
Go away.

Your clever aren't you hellspot?  Your best comeback is "go away".  I think your best just leaving this thread and stop posting.

You really didn't get my message did you? It was a test to see if someone would actually reply and start with this stupid thing again. Why don't YOU drop it.

So you're trying to start stuff again?
That's really practical.

Go away.

Go away? Is that the best you can do? No spewing insults? How about another hypocritical statement?

You're done. Your own actions in this topic have proven just how stupid you actually are. All you can do now is kick and scream like the little child you've displayed yourself as.

You could have avoided this all if you would not have acted like such an starfish. I recall you saying in the beginning of this topic "Stop trying to bring down my ego." You edged people on to bring the argument this far. Why exactly should I "go away"? Because I proved your argument against me wrong? Nice logic.

Your problem is you do not know how to shut the hell up.

Thanks for pointing out Destroyer as the stupid person he really is. He calls me stupid, even though I don't get banned for stupid/dismissive posts.
Wow you're an idiot, it's just that something Destroyer said reminded me of the time when he was accidentally banned.

You didn't even read the context of the quote, the ban was mistaken.

Wow, you are a god damn idiot Hellspot, you know that?

This community borns everyday clever, funny and talented people... but sometimes a lot of idiots.

No really this server is outrageously terribly (but what City RPG isn't?).

No really this server is outrageously terribly (but what City RPG isn't?).
Sometimes i join CityRP's in hope of seeing a good one. Yeah, building is sometimes great, but the admin control there is just HORRIBLE.