Author Topic: Glass cheats  (Read 3655 times)

Yeah, so when I asked you and Jaden if you were teleporting, you simply said "Get over it and stop whining"
If you're talking about Jaden Brixton, then he needs to be de-admined from the server.

If you're talking about Jaden Brixton, then he needs to be de-admined from the server.

He already has.
Jaden is a terrible admin. (I know this from my previous history with him moderating my server)

He is an admin on my server currently, but he hardly ever joins, and I told him if he messed up even ONCE, he is deadmined.

He hasn't messed up so I think he is good for right now, just needs major watching and you need to be serious when talking to him about moderation.

Once got banned by him a different server after he placed a sentry telling players not to kill it however, One of them either him or the host destroyed it, And then he kicked me for it.

The host can do what he wants. Don't drama the host for cheating, just leave the server.

it reminds me how heedicalking needs to host because all these other servers suck and can't function.
HAAAHAAHAAAHA
HAHAHA
Ha.

The host can do what he wants. Don't drama the host for cheating, just leave the server.
Might does not make right, friends.  You can't host a party and then fling stuff at people because it's "your party".  If you cheat at your own dm you are a pathetic child.  Cucumberdude is in the wrong here.

The host can do what he wants.
This post is in one of the worst kinds of wrong I have ever seen.