Author Topic: It has roughly been 1 year since I joined Blockland. (Also, 1337th post)  (Read 1288 times)

It has now been roughly 1 year since I downloaded the demo for Blockland, bought the game and joined the forum's community. Also, this thread is my 1337th post. I think I'll celebrate by talking about a story of my time on Blockland and the forum.

I found Blockland while I was trying to evacuate from the monstrosity they call "Roblox". After giving the demo a try and buying the game, the first server I went to was a crouch race hosted by someone who's name I can't remember. Something related to ice. (It might have been Freeze, but I can't remember for certain) The host gave me a warm welcome into the Blockland community.

After that day, I was encouraged to play Blockland every free hour I had. I've been to Freebuilds, TDMs and my favourite at the time; deathruns. Of course, I was having the time of my life.

Still, something was missing. A forum account. After successfully creating an account, I was eager to get into it. However, it was nothing like the Roblox forum. In fact, looking back, I realized that the Roblox forum was absolutely screwing me up, because when I made my first posts on this forum, I was flamed. Looking back now, the Roblox forum just looked like stuffe, and the Blockland forum was full of more mature people. I didn't think about making a thread about being new to the forum, because people on the Roblox forum flame you for that, for some strange reason.

After leaving the forum for about a week, I decided to give it another go. I started giving serious thought over what to post, and some of the things I said at that time started getting more mature over time. Although I'm not the most popular guy on the forum today, I am respected by a few people.

So overall, I think this game and its community is great, full of people who have actually matured. And although I am going to miss the bedroom and terrain, I am looking forward to the future shadows/shaders update. I would just like to say thanks for this community for being a great bunch. (Although there are 1 or 2 asses)

tl;dr: This game and its community is the best I have ever joined.

tl;dr: This game and its community is the best I have ever joined.
Well then you've probably never joined any other communities.

2 more years and you'll be an oldcigarette!

My 1 year anniversary on the forums was on February 1st this year.

2 more years and you'll be an oldcigarette!

Crap I'm even older than an oldcigarette

I love how it actually shows as "leet" posts.

This is a touching story... I am crying right now.. no joke.

Than your a pusillanimous individual xD

Than your a pusillanimous individual xD
Then
you're
xylophone richard

learn grammar and abbrevations

Yay, good to have you bro~

I am 2 years into Blockland. What does that make me?

Played since 2009.
Had demo until V14

A whole year and only 1337 poasts?

You must have a life or something man

A whole year and only 1337 poasts?

You must have a life or something man
Your Posts:

1858 (44.238 per day)

dear god, Mega Bear has a competitor!