Author Topic: FUS RO DAH Weapon / Unrelenting Force Weapon  (Read 2242 times)

I was thinking if somebody would make a

Skyrim Unrelenting Force Weapon / FUS RO DAH Weapon,

If someone fired it at somebody, the person would be pushed alot, using tumble. Just like in skyrim.

Seems a good idea?

and if someone recorded a voice saying "fus ro dah" and raised the pitch so it sounded likea blockhead

This is too easy.
Agreed.
All you need (In events):

Velocity
Tumble
Clicky

and if someone recorded a voice saying "fus ro dah" and raised the pitch so it sounded likea blockhead

Very good idea.

Does anyone else not support this because every loving moron is putting "Fus ro dah" in videos whit someone falling/moving?

Does anyone else not support this because every loving moron is putting "Fus ro dah" in videos whit someone falling/moving?
yeah, we've already got enough weapons which people who randomly join use in an annoying manner. How do you think they'll act when something this over popularized is available? not only that but I can't really imagine many categories of DMs or anything where this would be practical.

Now make the other 19 shouts and dragons.

yeah, we've already got enough weapons which people who randomly join use in an annoying manner. How do you think they'll act when something this over popularized is available? not only that but I can't really imagine many categories of DMs or anything where this would be practical.
^

This would only be viable in my opinion if the shout happened to be something that required a moderate amount of effort to make, such as the lightning shout or kyne's peace or some stuff

My friend scripted with EVAL to do this.

Do it.
I would laugh so hard if I would see a fuz ro duh vs shop da wop TDM.