Author Topic: forget what the hell does this mean.  (Read 1473 times)

What does this mean:
"Sed nulla risus, cursus non, dapibus eu, nonummy hendrerit, tellus. Nunc congue cursus massa. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Mauris tristique. Maecenas eleifend ante nec lorem. Pellentesque sit amet mauris. Fusce est. Fusce condimentum odio vel pede. Sed ligula nisl, consequat ut, elementum nec, condimentum eu, odio. Vestibulum sit amet lorem
"
Off of here: http://labflytrap.com/koubicshop/?4,azathoth-statue

Seriously it just baffles me.

1 minute with google translate:
But no laughter, not a race, with our new, LLC and assign the region. Loses more mass. In the News. Read more. Your Friend's before. Read more here. How is. Read more here or here. But here a response, This is an example, the element of not, your work, and hatred. We Care

Basically, a big Latin quote.

Ok thorax that is just wierd.

i'd help if i still remembered anything of last year's latin classes

Ok thorax that is just wierd.
It's translated using google.
You can't possibly expect it to make any sense.
Latin's an inferior language anyway.

To me it looks like some sort of subliminal message.
And this came from a site with pentagrams, evil eyes, serpents and religious symbols all over the background ... ?

i'd help if i still remembered anything of last year's latin classes

They're just trying to convert you to their cult.

I am extremely tempted to buy it.

You would need a human translator for this.
one word can mean several english words, not to mention you'll want to know the context of what you are translating along with the inflections of latin.

So, learn latin
translate
???
profit

You would need a human translator for this.
one word can mean several english words, not to mention you'll want to know the context of what you are translating along with the inflections of latin.

So, learn latin
translate
???
profit
Why do you think he posted a topic about it?

Ia Outer Ones, Ia Old Ones, Ia Cthulhu, Ia Umr At Tawil

Who am I? I am mad artist and head of Czech ACETDA Temple of Old Ones and Outer Ones.

I study occult lore since six. From 17 I am working with Necronomicon egregore. I am Necronomicon researcher too.

I wrote science work about comparison Mesopotamian mythology and Biblical mythology.

Now after five years of Mythos magic practice I am working on Necronomicon - big fat evil tome. And Liber ACETDA, work book for Cthulhu cultists.

Besides I am study humanite university in Prague on master degree working in esoteric radio and translating and writting weird tales. Grow carnivorous plants and interest in paleontology mythology, sumerology, philosophy, astronomy, psychology etc.

this sounds like some harry potter stuff right here

Sami2ss i think thats much more closer than thorax.