Poll

Opinion?

Wait for patch.
2 (33.3%)
Get help from friend.
4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: I need your opinions.  (Read 520 times)

So, in a game I play, my profiles glitched and on Multiplayer, they all have the same stats. Other people are having the problem, and nobody knows of a fix. The company releases patches almost never. My friend can revert my stats, but when I'm doing that, it might unlock everything in the multiplayer. (attachments, profficencies, etc.) I was already max level before, legitimately. So, should I wait, or get my friend to help me?

What game?
(attachments, profficencies, etc.)
MW3.
Eh, I don't quite see the problem. You say it will unlock everything in Multiplayer, but yet you already had everything unlocked? I'd go ahead and get my friend to do it, unless I read wrong.

looks like someones been cheating

I don't cheat. After the patch on Feb 16th for Wii, if you switch profiles while online, your profiles will copy stats. I only had weapons and perks fully unlocked. I didn't have all attachments, camos, challenges, proficiencies, etc. You know what I'm getting at?

I don't cheat. After the patch on Feb 16th for Wii, if you switch profiles while online, your profiles will copy stats. I only had weapons and perks fully unlocked. I didn't have all attachments, camos, challenges, proficiencies, etc. You know what I'm getting at?
Sort of..
OH
So you're saying you were basically level 80 (everything unlocked) but you didn't have all attachments, etc. And you're saying that if your friend helps you, you'll have all perks guns AND attachments etc?
I'd do it.

Okay, alright. I'll take that into suggestion, but I want a few more opinions.

Okay, alright. I'll take that into suggestion, but I want a few more opinions.
k

oh what the hell i'll just get him to do it

Well, you can only use a mod menu if you're the one hosting it. So, he can't help me. I have to do it alone. It looks too complicated, IMO. I'll just wait for a patch, and do something else. It's too bad. I'm free from school Monday to Friday. :u

Well, you can only use a mod menu if you're the one hosting it. So, he can't help me. I have to do it alone. It looks too complicated, IMO. I'll just wait for a patch, and do something else. It's too bad. I'm free from school Monday to Friday. :u
Sepples is your friend.